• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Homes Designs

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please feel free to post your small home designs and deco here for others to admire and use!

L

Lord Drakelord

We have alway wanted the island at Justice falls, but could never seem to catch the people that had it, and we missed the Malas invasion [land rush] by a day, so missed the chance to get that one island there.

But a few years later the owner of the house on Malas Island was leaving Sonoma and the house was bought for 20 million. We like the house as it was and no changes were made after we got it.

roof top where we store our stuff as well as make bandaids grow orange leaf plants.

3rd floor part of the curse arty museum and office.

2nd floor main area for the curse arty museum, special thanks to Wolfee and others that helped to get them all during the Magincia Invasion/burning.

1st floor, where most of the vendors are set up as well as storage in the back room, small set of runes for events are also kept there on the stone table and medal box. Wood Box in front of 1st tables is a complete set of Trammel Treasure rune.

all the vendors here are set up to show all the items they may have on them. Had to add extra vendors to hold the rings and bracelets here. There are days I wish that person that does the Luna/Zento web site would visit us on Sonoma.

So if you on Sonoma, drop in if you can and look around! There gray color rune books are empty, only those colored or normal rune books have runes to travel in them. As we get more rune during the travel around Sonoma we put them in the gray books

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine is 9 x 10, but the 'living areas' are less if you discount the balcony. I believe it could be adapted to a smaller footprint.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Risso, I'm about to buy an 8x12 beside my 18x18 to turn it into a 'guest house', would it be alright if I used some of your design?

D

DVDA

Sounds good Vlad, but which wall should I tear down? the little walls? or the window wall?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was interested in checking out this thread as I love cosy houses, I was surprised to see Reth posted my house :)

Here are some of my designs:

Forge and Loom Version 1:
Hey CheesePlant, what gif animator did you use for this?
:thumbup:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really enjoy seeing all these home designs again... There are some very, very creative people here in the universe of UO... ;)

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done, Endal... I too love courtyards as part on an entry...
So who's the skinny, naked guy seeking access?

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I live between Blackthorn Castle and the Brit Cemetery, so all of the Halloween spawn finds it way to my house. I'm set to public, so people generally like to draw them over here to take care of in safety. I should really put up some shops with how many visitors I seem to get. Heh.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, that's a great idea... Use your imagination and you could make a mint!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, guys! I always loved the Jungle south of Trinsic - from my first years of UO til now. I left it, since I moved around in Sosaria to build different homes. On my homeshard I have a house in Luna and a castle near the vesper crossroads. But when I found a lovely free spot at the jungle pond on ATL, I could not resist and re-activated one account. So, here we are at the moment (it´s not ready, many deco items are missing). I wish I could really live there...

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice plot.....I own one just up the road I believe you are interested in, pm if so.
How did you put those images into the thread to be able to click for the enlarged image?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I think I need to archive some of these before all images break...next on my project list LOL

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
With stone crafting (assuming you like the stone look) you can build about any size lot to 4 stories or so. So unless you want a small house it's not such a big deal anymore.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody,

here Comes a new 9x14-project on Drachenfels: I always wanted a beach house on a remote Island - and this is what I made:

It has been a work of 3-4 hours and it´s not ready yet. The problem is, that on Drachenfels most deco items or resources are not easily available, as people do not tend their vendors and 90 % of the population is engaged in Shadowguard, Champs, PvP or other Monster Encounters. So it takes time to get even simple furniture, barrels... Furthermore, I need ropes and fishing nets. And I have to wait another 10 month for my next vet reward choices (Lighthouse?). But I will probably use the rewards for my Harbour on Siege...

Note: The houses look far better in original as you cannot see all the deco I added - this bird´s perspecitve (Zoom) in EC fades out 90 % of the items :-(

Best wishes!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and of course I will have to get those Ararat Stealables... But this is a Project for a longer time period. What I am thinking about: On Drachenfels most parts of the beach on Bald Island (the Island above) cannot be used for housing as there are remnants of a house that has been burnt down many years ago.

One tiny spot might be usable. Does anybody have an overview about ALL housing locations of Bald Island?

Xel N'Jare

Adventurer
how on earth did you build a LIGHTHOUSE. When I built my custom all I could come up with is a "medium" tower...

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a big dislike of teleporters(no idea why, i just dont like em), so i love the fact that you built a livable tiny home

Reactions: Mil

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a big dislike of teleporters(no idea why, i just dont like em), so i love the fact that you built a livable tiny home
Thank you Draza! I feel the same. Even if I'm a magic user I think of it as... "What if the magic one day is gone from the world, how will I get upstairs? Better build real stairs."

Last edited: