• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Fun WvW Pro Guild On Gandara

I

irishinvader

Hi Everyone thanks for taking the time to view this.
We are a small, talented and competitive guild that improve our members skill and win WvW matches.
We are looking for a member who is friendly and is on guild wars 2 at least 3 times a week on launch
Now here's the good part:
We have HARDCORE players that compete for no.1.
however we allow casual gamers to IMPROVE their
skill by being guided by our SENIOR members!

- Want to find the best weapons in the game?
Yes we have FORUMS that recieve epic weapons and gear!

- You will be INVOLVED 100% of the time. We
NEVER leave anyone out. There are TEAMS for
for EVERYONE competing at their own standard.

- Strong PvE community, SOLID LEADERSHIP
We will PROMOTE the COMMITED and LOYAL
While REWARDING those who FIGHT for US

Why not join are guild today? Visit us at the link Home - The Elite - Guild website
and be are next RECRUIT. This highlighter better show up when I post this

I

irishinvader

Who Are We?

The Elites are a group based in Europe Specializing in WvW and dominating the SPvP aspect of Guild Wars 2 while maintaining the PvE spectrum strong for are hardcore enthusiasts. In the past weeks we have accomplished many challenges together with our casual members improving and our experts teaching them skills. Overall we our a small talented community with competitive spirits hoping to beat all our rivals and become the Best.
As I said WvW is the key area of our guild and we have proved ourselves everyday and over the course of the stress test yesterday. We made a point to the other guilds that our EU server (Gandara) is not to be messed with.
We welcome you and all your friends to The Elites in the hoping that one day this guild will rise to be the greatest guilds in Guild Wars 2.
Now here's the good part!
-We never ever ever! Leave members out, you are always our main priority! 100%!
-Free membership, No fees, No donations, Nothing!
-Weapon locations, skill secrets, tips and tricks you would have never imagined!
-Tactics, Strategies. We listen to you! Do you have an idea? Share it with the Community!
-Strong PvE membership with instant teaching from senior members and unique forums for this section of the guild
-We promote the Loyal and Committed in this guild, life is tough but if you are determined we can help you as much as you help us
-We have a scheme to Reward people who FIGHT FOR US. Yes, freebies. Everybody loves them huh!
-And last but not least are truly amazing communication server 'MUMBLE' given to us by 'Enjin' who gave us a dedicated website we call base.