• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Bug Since Latest Patch

• Thread starter Lord_Spartacus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord_Spartacus

Since the latest patch you can no longer walk/run over at least one of the bridges in T2A. It looks as though the bridge was raised slighty. You can however teleport onto the bridge and walk off.

It is located to the East of Delucia Felucca ... heading south to north, it is the second bridge from the bottom of map.

Tried with couple different characters ... tried closing and reopening client ... don't think that it is just me.

This was on Baja ... not sure if it's affecting other shards as well.

PS - I did send to UO Bugs just in case.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My, uh, billions and billions of gold in my bank are missing.

G

Give'R The Onion

My, uh, billions and billions of gold in my bank are missing.
I'm not giving it back k?

Unless of course, with open arms and a big (sincere) smile on your face you accept your destined roll as the mighty GrandMaster that we all know you to be. :dunce:

HAHA