• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slinking Around in the Shadows *Mostly*

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
**Deep Sigh** Sneaking out of the Governor Meeting *That I am not going to think about right now* I had arrogantly lingered around after the meeting, and I had been in such shock that I didn't hear anything for a few minutes and was responding so slowly but what will happen now......
*Looking around the halls still dazed from the energy of the evening, I slink down the halls through the Dinning Hall and kitchen of The castle and down into the Dungeon......*and then disappear* *For Now!*

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
OCC: So we can not hang fish trophy's on the walls in the Sons of the Sea in Trinsic so lets ask if the fish can be locked down so that Contest fish can get locked down there In Trinsic The fish was a King Fish and do you wanna know the weight????????? Caught by a Fisher named Maia