• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] SLIM'S SHADOW VEIL

matt mcfly

Visitor
ive went to slim the fence in NUJEL'EM, over 50 times im up to lvl 5 trade orders, it seems my reward is getting weaker , last time I got 5 magical residue. SHOULD WE SWITCH the 3 fencers , rotate the turn in npc?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
One of the hardest things to get in all of UO imho.

and yes, I am including the Blaze Cu in that :/

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
hey leet yeah lol i might come back :)

Love to Role Play hahahha sooo much fun lol

100 plat hahhaha joking hahahahhahah

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
the best was the me vs blazing pvp match soooo hyped up lol

blaz was sooo mad lol then we became friends and guildies for a bit then some drama when i was gone and i was blamed for talking crap when i was not even around for 5 years lol who knows but its nice to see the game sort of reset... new role playing new world in so many ways

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
when i sell i sell for how rare and needed it is not what the going rate is lol so if you cant get something its priceless in my eyes that will let you build a super suit

jerry

Adventurer
I don't play as much as I used to and you have one and will to sale it let me know what u want for it