• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slimes?

L

lady_pearl

Any sightings yet? Lyla The Researcher is in Jhelom near the docks...

A

Adara

I had heard that they were showing up at the farms outside brit but couldnt find any....

Has anyone info on where they are currently on Chessy?

R

rockytriton

I just asked EM Tailspin, he said he doesn't know where they are. So I asked him if he knew if they were even spawning anywhere at all and he said he didn't know. What is the purpose of this guy?????

A

Adara

LOL...and to think, you might get some info there too.....mmmm

well i dont see them around brit of late and have been checking around more....

If anyone know where they are lets share the info

M

Mr Moosestache

EM's are not GM's. They are regular players hired by Mythic to play the role of "event moderator", they don't have inside info on anything either. They make up story lines pass them through Mythic/EA, then set it up to go through. I just hope the one we did get isn't a complete Tram player, and does some Fel stuff as well.

T

Tancred RedStar

I spoke with Tailsping and Dudley and asked them that very question, about whether there would be Fel-only events. It was indicated there would be some, as well as a few directly involving pvp.