• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slime Sightings?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured it's time to start a "slime sightings" thread for Origin, since we now have Publish 57. The Publish 57 design notes (http://update.uo.com/design_512.html) seem to indicate they won't be found in dungeons....

Slimes are on the move! Driven out of their dungeons by the dark forces corrupting the land, a special variety of slimes are making random appearances throughout the world for next few weeks after publish. Researchers have discovered that these specially hued slimes can dye artifacts and magically enhanced items! They tend to stay in an area for two days before moving to a new location and shifting their hue.

There are a total of 35 colors: 30 minor tokuno dyes, and 5 new hues.

T

Trinsie

Slimes sighted right now!

In Minoc surounded by generals and all sorts of nasties.

Edit: Just realized a plague spawn got in my cursors way as I hit print screen, but trust me they are there.

Attachments

O

OriginsSyn

Not I. Have been looking though. I've gone through 2 pairs of horse shoes already...

O

OriginsSyn

Found them! Sorcerer's dungeon, 2nd level in the big round room. I've led what monsters I could away, but they may still be hanging around!

K

Kytsumi

I've been looking and looking since the start of the event, I've never found the slimes. I only have maybe two hours within any given day to play. Even though the event's been extended until the end of this week, I've not had the oppourinity to participate. Any help on predicting where and when the slimes will appear would be helpful.