• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slime Mania !!!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slime Event

Slimes are on the move! Driven out of their dungeons by the dark forces corrupting the land, a special variety of slimes are making random appearances throughout the world for next few weeks after publish. Researchers have discovered that these specially hued slimes can dye artifacts and magically enhanced items! They tend to stay in an area for two days before moving to a new location and shifting their hue.

There are a total of 35 colors: 30 minor tokuno dyes, and 5 new hues.

Andrasta an I are going to be out on the Lookout for theese Babies to get you runes :)

BUT if you find one , mark us an rune and drop it by one of the Libraries, it would make it much easier and would be very apriciated. You can reach me via ICQ or PM here on the forum and Andra at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

C

Chaosy

I'm sad they're not giving us the AoS colors for clothing. :(

There were a few pieces I wanted to dye!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slimes are out !!!!

Been looking since server up but no luck so far...
Make sure you mark a Rune when you find one and drop it off with us

Thanks alot in Advance

D

DaneC020

I ran all over Ilshneer and didnt see any. I was told thats where they were on the other servers.

C

Casca

Found one north of minoc (trammel) gate. There are some peckers trying to lure it off tho... They are changing colors ever 10 - 15 minutes btw so I don't know why the mod said over 2 days.. (maybe they meant they are moving to a dif location over 2 days)

S

Seismic

There is a Light Olive (at the moment) slime West Of Brit @ the farms nearest to the road to Skara..

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

As close as I can tell...

If you continue to damage them, they go from color to color until they reach light olive. (Dark Blue is before that)

I killed one in West Brit earlier...and don't waste your time.

It had 10 gold and 2 arrows...and took ages to kill with high end pets.

The dyes are cool though!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i said 2 days since thats whats on the patch notes , but it seems like they dont stay that long i couldnt find any at Brit farms this morning :(

keep your eyes out and mark us some runes :)

I

I Like Pie

For anyone that dosen't know there is a slime that is a bleach... thought it was interesting for those of you that didn't know.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stole this of another thread

Slimes may be found :

The locations mentioned, as far as I can tell, are

Hedge Maze
The Fields West of Britain
Chaos Shrine
Fire Dungeon
Exodus Dungeon
"Sosa Lars" (Sorcerers?)
"NEKURO man Sir arena" (Necromancers' Arena?)
Doom
Bushido Exercise Hall
Yomotsu Tunnel

Alexei

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has anyone seen them today?

I've looked for a while and ended up giving up.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Looked forever aswell.. didn't find anything.. did run into an invasion tho.. @ yew.. right by the winterbreeze rune library :)

5% Luck

Must be realy nice colors if no one is spilling the beans today!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have heard nothing for slime locations in 2 days now , was running around yesturday afternoon and found nothing , spent sometime this morning checking some of the spots , heard rumors of them at Hanses Hostel last night but there want anything there eather...

So i am kind of lost here :(

Alexei

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked each tokuno island from top to bottom (except the winter area) and still haven't found anything... I'll check back later on when I feel like wasting more of my time.....

5% Luck

Ill bet t2a hasnt been throughly checked and I think this is the 2nd for this batch some one dont find them soon well be out a set of colors!

I

I Like Pie

Looking for the Slimes? Their location is obvious... they got deleted because this game hates me.

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, yesterday and today at Chaos. They should be somewhere different tomorrow, but why aren't they changing colors?

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep Shanshu bottom of mines on Jan 2

Now if you can go down there and avoid

slime(poison)+yamatsu warrior(chop)+yamatsu elder(flame)=death

you do alright lol ;)

A

a480silver

Is there a bug or something? why wont the slime colors change?

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slimes are in the Sorcerer Dungeon in Ish..

Second level , round room, along with 2 Lich lords and a poison elly and a blood elly.

Beware they do reveal hiders and stealthers a good 4 tiles away.

So make sure you insure the stuff you bring.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try back in the mine, that's where they are on some shards

M

Moonstar

Slimes are now outde the necromancer arena.
colors are same as were in the sorcerer's temple, champgne red, deep forest green and light tan which looks more like brown

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday morning Jan 12, 2008

Slimes are in the Sorcerer Dungeon in Ish..

Second level , round room, along with 2 Lich lords and a poison elly and a blood elly.

They had same colors as past three days.

M

Moonstar

again!"? gah! that place was a horrible place to put them the first time.

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slime Colors

We're seeing Deep Forest Green, Champagne Red, Dark Blue, Light Olive, and Light Tan. Has anyone else seen any other colors? We've been here many many hours over the last couple of days. There may be 32 colors but there sure hasn't been 32 named colors here.

T

Tazar

There are 32 colors (hit all the other slimes in shades of grey, etc...) but only 5 "New" colors which are the named ones...