• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slayers For Deceit When It Goes Live

I know I will need undead. But I missed out last year, some said there were rams?!?!?!

Thank you all for your wealth of information. I look through the forums and google, but all I find are what items you can get, not what you have to kill. Thanks! Silki/Tempest

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know I will need undead. But I missed out last year, some said there were rams?!?!?!

Thank you all for your wealth of information. I look through the forums and google, but all I find are what items you can get, not what you have to kill. Thanks! Silki/Tempest
Elemental

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Rams have no vulnerability that I know of...

the Paragon Silver Serpents are a pita... so Reptile slayer or honestly a snake slayer for that triple damage is preferable imo.

Also been a while but I could have sworn there were also Poison Elementals there last time as well... and those paragons are a huge pita... I prefer the targeted slayer for those.

Stratics Deceit creatures list seems to be prior to the "upgrades" to the area.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Also been a while but I could have sworn there were also Poison Elementals there last time as well... and those paragons are a huge pita... I prefer the targeted slayer for those.
I can confirm that there were Poison Elementals, as the Paragon ones killed me manyyyyyyyyyy times, hehe!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While the ram has no slayer, its lowest resist is Fire, so I'm hoping my 100% fire undead slayer will suffice.