• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slayer to Elemental Type

I am burning runics on axes for 100% elemental. I just returned after many years gone and started making for specific purposes, but was wondering if there is a chart or some general advice. If you had fire you'd put xxxxxx slayer, cold xxxxxxx slayer. Thinking mainly spawns, peerless, etc... Is there a such a line of thought or does it differ so much that I should just continue to make as I need? I just keep finding myself fighting something new and wishing I had an axe for it so I'd like to have a set of spawn axes ahead of time or peerless. Prob is I don't know what exists after 17 years ahead of time to make said axe.