• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Slayer Spellbooks Invasion/Scrappers

Hippy

Visitor
Selling Slayer Spellbooks!
I am taking offers on these books and I also have a full set of Super Slayer (+Dragon) set of Scrappers for sale as well as 40-48% sdi invasion books. They are available on Atlantic and you can post offers here or my icq
# 714320701 Thanks everyone! (P.S. This is my first post so if you have any suggestions on something I can improve on feel free to let me know.)

Attachments

Hippy

Visitor
Sorry guys I got tied up at work. I sold all of them for way more than was offered here but thank you for the bids! =]

Hippy

Visitor
Thank you guys for the bids! Sorry I got tied up at work but was able to sell all of these books for much more than what i was offered here. Thanks again for the bids and I am sure I will have more for sale =]