• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Slayer Bow Black. Demon dissmissal and Elemental Slayer

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

RavenWinterHawk

I need a price check on Atlantic.
Its the gear modified bow. IT IS NOT IMBUED
It is a demon dissmissal bow that was granted the double slayer property of Elemental.

DD and Elemental

I also have demon dissmissal bows with the following. I dont know the prices and appreciate the help.

DD and Blood Elemental
DD and Air elemental
DD and Water elemental

Thanks in advance.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a some of these too, been saving them because I didnt know the value either.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd you check Luna. Right now on all there is Lo!ads.from 5_25 and non sell the problem is you can get them pre geared imbue then gear and end up with 6 mod 2x slayer

Thunderz

R

RavenWinterHawk

Hard to follow you.

Are you saying you can imbue them before you modify them with gears.

That is imbue them to what you want, then gear them and the imbue tag goes away?

Thanks

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think he means to imbue before you gear it, but i thought that you cant gear it anymore, so you cant made double slayer., or is there still a possibility to make them?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, wrote that from my new phone on the train earlier, not to brilliant i see!

Yeah imbue the old brown bows before you gear. Then you can change the slayer to what you want, add 4 mods then gear to add another slayer [NOTE you cant change the gear'd slayer, so ya just gota hope it hits what you want]

Thunderz

R

RavenWinterHawk

Thanks
I get it. You can change them all to demon and add mods. Then gear and hope its a double slayer. And it keeps the imbued tag.

Mine doesnt have mods but it isnt imbued. So it could last forevers so to speak.

But if there are 100s of slayers out there the are double elementals whats the point.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry to cut in here

what do you mean "gearing"

can you modify these bows somehow then?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes

are you saying the the dozens of demon slayer and elemental slayer bows i have can be "geared" soehow with the chance to make a double slayer?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the old brown and black bows, you have a few options:

If its an old black bow with double slayer you can change the top slayer [the one that appears above the other] to what you want e.g. if it has say lizardman then below it demon, you can imbue it to change the lizardman to elemental then add 3 more mods but will only have 210 weight to play with.

If its the old brown ones, you can imbue to change the slayer on it then mod with the gears and then change the slayer thats added, but again only 210 weight left on it. OR you imbue it with 4 mods with a weight of 320 then gear it and add another slayer [NOTE it will now have a weight of 560-590 so wont be able to change the second slayer if it doesnt hit what you want. If it does you have a kickass bow with 6 mods ;)]

To gear it you double click the bow and itll say something like "only a gm bowcrafter can enhance this" then "you enhance the bow with the gears" if you use a bowcrafter.

They can also be enhanced with ash after to add ya 10%SSI :)

Thunderz