• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

slaves to the game......

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

My OneSelfer

it seems that more people from /R/ jumped ship to play in the rofl zerg. most of these people i know and most were pure scroll farmers that sell scrolls and gold for irl cash cuz the game has enslaved them and they have lost they irl jobs and some their signifigant others.

thanks for the fun rofl during the chase in t2a
goldberg and i killed snapple 3vs2 (2 all kills and snapple not counting the new dragon....lolz)
but when i had mirp binky two all kills snapple and abnib plus someone else i couldnt grab the name of for the para spam everyone dump move i just had no chance...poor mirp must have been crying when he had to run off my screen twice cuz i was whooping his you know what..

but the funniest moment is when some boob in your guild was spamming " you ran 1vs1" you really should teach this guy how to count. i counted 7 to his one
but of course it takes about 7 rofl to equal one.

i dont care if i die i had a blast
more fun than when we were on top spawning all day with no competition
it got boring.....fast ...... but i guess if you do it for a living you have to do what it takes right?

glad i have a life......srry bout yours

G

If its not dsp
not a harry
not a real spawn
not duels
no one cares.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

If its not dsp
not a harry
not a real spawn
not duels
no one cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

spoken like a true slave to the game

I

imported_Cysphruo

is there another forum where people believe the stuff you say? because here it makes absolutly no sense.

<blockquote><hr>

it seems that more people from /R/ jumped ship to play in the rofl zerg

[/ QUOTE ] and what was /r/ for those few weeks? they had no competition

<blockquote><hr>

most were pure scroll farmers that sell scrolls and gold for irl cash cuz the game has enslaved them and they have lost they irl jobs and some their signifigant others

[/ QUOTE ] ya.... theres a reason they came from other shards to play here... what did you expect? hell what is your point? i know youve tried to sell your gold before with no luck

<blockquote><hr>

goldberg and i killed snapple 3vs2

[/ QUOTE ] goldberg killed snapple 3vs1, congrats goldberg

<blockquote><hr>

more fun than when we were on top spawning all day with no competition
it got boring.....fast ...... but i guess if you do it for a living you have to do what it takes right?

[/ QUOTE ]
ya spawning is boring as hell, why do you think there was no competition?
i bet you there was always some fighting at the gate tho while you were off killing monsters

M

My OneSelfer

still trolling my post heh slo?
glad to know youre still a fan

youre just another of those slaves to the game i spoke of

irl wins again lololololololololol

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whats the point of this sir troll? A few weeks ago it was predicted that the old Napa players would kick your team off of the shard and it happened, get over it. Go cry to a shard that cares, I'm sure someone will sell you a transfer so please just go away.

I

imported_Vision

Man this is all so hilarious to me. I knew this would happen. R comes to napa outnumbers the entire shard and thinks their [censored] don't stink.

Guild a few people, even out the numbers, beat the big guild a couple times and it falls apart. Members get frustrated and leave because they have no ties to the guild other than it is big and gets them gold. Now that it doesn't they go to the other guild that is actually winning.

Learn to have a guild with a decent foundation. Don't blame it on every other UO players RL.

You consistently post about how your RL is superior to other. You consistently post about how you are good at the game and win 3 vs 2 and people can't count.

1. They are joking and trying to make you made when they kill you 7v1 and spam 1v1. Obviously it's working quite well and you are taking the game pretty seriously. If you truly believe that those people think 7v1 is 1v1 you are a little behind most people mentally.

2. I think you are a bit insecure or something about RL issues because you seem to bring it up quite a bit for no apparent reason when talking about a game.

M

My OneSelfer

lololololololol

even out the numbers you say ?
we are reduced to maybe 10 at most now since rofl guilds everyone they can

and yeah my rl is more important and no i dont get mad i think its funny they try to make me mad

it is sad that a lot of people are slaves to the game and if you try to deny that its only because you are one

i am my wifes only pixel, and no dogg she wont cyber with your lonely arse

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

If its not dsp
not a harry
not a real spawn
not duels
no one cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

spoken like a true slave to the game

[/ QUOTE ]

slave to the game?
your kidding right... im a slave to school

B

Budweiser KDL

I think its pretty ******** we guilded some of your worthless players myself. I might start green pking.

I

imported_Vision

<blockquote><hr>

even out the numbers you say ?
we are reduced to maybe 10 at most now since rofl guilds everyone they can

[/ QUOTE ]
You are just mad that ROFL decided to play R's game and do it better. When ROFL got even numbers they won a few... then your guildees jumped ship and now its no longer even. Like I said, your guild's fault for having no loyalty or foundation within it.

I was actually the one that started guilding random people because you R guys were feeling a bit too powerful with your numbers. I wanted to show you how easy it is to play that game and win, and apparently it worked pretty well.

<blockquote><hr>

and yeah my rl is more important and no i dont get mad i think its funny they try to make me mad

[/ QUOTE ]
If you weren't mad you wouldn't be posting about it.

<blockquote><hr>

it is sad that a lot of people are slaves to the game and if you try to deny that its only because you are one

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't even have an active account anymore el oh el. I came back to help some buddies destroy R and now that's over with so no need to play anymore til the next zerg comes. Plus school is owning right now.

If I do come back soon it will be solo or with a group of 5-8 people because otherwise there's no one to kill. Lonely being on top!

M

My OneSelfer

well you have suceeded in one thing.... you have weeded our guild of the weak follower type farmer players and reduced us to our loyal core. thanks for sweeping up the trash one more time. saved us the work of you janitors....besides when you get outzerged we will know who to place bets on jumping off your ship to follow the next guy that can make them irl monies....

meanwhile i have decks to build.....have fun at uo life

I

imported_Vision

l2read tardo. I don't even have an account active.

Way to get outzerged.

G

<blockquote><hr>

glad i have a life......srry bout yours

[/ QUOTE ]

YOu seem to post here more than anyone else, scratch. Speaking of scratch... how long has it been since your "Scratch" account got banned? And just how many of your accounts have been banned? Yet you keep coming back, pissing and moaning, about being on the losing side as always.

You've tried to sell your scrolls and gold for $USD...

You are just as much a slave to the game as anyone else you have pointed a finger at. But i'm glad you have a life. Even if it does revolve around UO.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You are just as much a slave to the game as anyone else you have pointed a finger at. But i'm glad you have a life. Even if it does revolve around UO.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtfowned, no weps.

M

My OneSelfer

lol i think i my have sold thrity mil in my 9 yrs of gaming to a guild mate that needed it
not a bad career indeed
i got so rich off of it i quit working and let my business go downhill

dont speak of which you have no clue

and i dont see how being in xp wtf farm /r/ makes me always on the losing side
infact i seem to play in the top guilds most of the time

go figure

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

lol i think i my have sold thrity mil in my 9 yrs of gaming to a guild mate that needed it
not a bad career indeed

go figure

[/ QUOTE ]

you tried to sell your stuff for months with no luck....
and being in a guild doesnt make you anything, youve been kicked from the guilds you were in or jumped ship to join the next big guild, if you werent so unliked you would have been trying to join rofl.

G

<blockquote><hr>

not a bad career indeed

go figure

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem being is you been kicked from most of those guilds.......

G

doesnt anyone do spawns anymore just to have fun? i havnt been back to UO long but i miss doing them. why is it all about pvp now? pvp is ok but dont u just wanna go do ur own thing sometimes ? drama drama &gt;.&lt;

Status
Not open for further replies.