• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slasher of Veils

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two dexors, four mages and an archer. Two hours of mana loss, and only the UO gods know what other forms of curses this vile creature throws at you.

Fire, what kinds would you like? Plus a spell of devistation that ghosts you in a milla second.

Phoenix and I where walking thru the Abyss and thought we would check out the Slasher.
It was early and we had plenty of time before the weekly Paxlair meeting.

We thought we where well prepaired to challenge this creature. I had my tried and true Soul Seeker, and a host of other types of slayer weps. Every weapon I put in my hand tho did little damage and a call was put out for assistance, Savaric, Mori'nare, Neo and Hudson all of DWxC soon joined us. We battled the Slasher for about an hour before Soulmyst came across our fight and joined in and helped with his bow and healing and rezzing. (Thanks Soulmyst)

Well, the meeting was cancelled as we fought on and finally felled the vile creature.

(Sorry Govenor Winfield)

We will test this beast again soon for now we know his weakness!!!