• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SKS Fabled Net Toss

L

Luna Rossa

The Skeleton Key Shipping Company will host a "Fabled Net Tossing" event on Friday, April 16th, 2010.

Meet on the Kijustsu Anei Keys dock at 9:30 pm EST to see if you have what it takes to take on the monsters of the deep including the possible dreaded leviathan!​

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*gathers 50 nets* hmm..... *Throws them all in at once*

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can count on me to be there too. Someone will have to deal with the thngs Gareth's 50 nets brings up. *sighs and mumbles* I swear to god they will not be happy till nothing is left standing. Crazy Gareth always blowing things up and bringing sea monsters into town, upsetting savages, its a wonder he hasn't....

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ha! I lay pure blame on Grace O'Malley for creatures of the sea hehehe

A

Ado the Theif

Hope all of you guys had a good time at the net toss. Apologies for not being able to attend. Someone better of taken screen shots!