• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skeletal lichs are ridiculous

B

Boogieman

These guys are tough - they dispel or one-hit-kill summons. They one hit kill my fighter - bah...

N

Nenime

Oh yes, these are strong indeed. Roughly the same pain as a Balron Paragon, I would say. Surely not made to solo them - although it's actually doable. They cast Necro spells (of which i.e. Blood Oath and Wither are extremly bad :() and Mage spells too which includes their ability to heal themselves and, as you said, the ability to dispel . 'Least they're bardable and have a Undead Slayer vulnerability which gives a chance to drub them. Try to get rid of the lesser spawn first.

Despite of it all, I think my greed will drive me to the graveyard again and again untill I found these very nice loot pieces :drool:.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These guys are tough - they dispel or one-hit-kill summons. They one hit kill my fighter - bah...

Those are pretty nasty! The other new ones in the graveyard are doable. Atleast i got me 2 brown bats from them so far :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have saturdays all day to try to do this a few times if needed. The more people at ones the easyer we can beat the final boss. :)

N

Nenime

Now they're 10x more riduculous. They teleport back to their spawn point every few moments even if you're fighting them inside the graveyard. So you have to open up the enclosed crypt again and again and lure them out. Very annoying. :(