• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skel Lichs can be Solo'd

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes a bit, but not that bad :thumbup1:

Ps: The Loot Sucks 2700 Gold & crap loot :(

A

AustinRules

I killed one with EVs...it was a slow fight. Skel didn't reheal fast so the couple times he killed me I could get back without him refreshing too much. Also just before his death he tried to move around to get away from EVs. Kept running into gypsies and the EVs would go off and kill a gypsy.

Found one thing. Each time I put down a fire field to hurt him I was sucked into him and one punch killed.

E

eccentricjules

I can't do a mage... I've NEVER been good as a mage. Could I do this with Swords??

I bad I have to do that whole "go to work and earn money" kind of thing...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
swords is hard...can pull it off with 2 people though...an archer can solo em with some time and without the shadows around ...lol

L

LordChimaera

Definately solo'd with swords, totally doable. I have a beauty of a template, and a couple nice undead slayers, run away occasionally of course....took me about 10 minutes for each one with an average of one or two deaths maybe. Not that bad. That being sad, it would have been much much much easier with two, which I would have preferred, but nobody in brit graveyard wanted to come with me.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chim...go to vesp gy or moonglow/yew...more people to x heal with ya there...im usually jumping back n forth..odin is usually around there aswell and willing to x heal with anyone who heals back, know what i mean?

C

Conrad99

I know otis & odin kept me alive many times last week. Have not been there much this week becasue of work.

Thanks for the heals Otis.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Solo'd one on my swordsman, died once or twice and it took almost an hour. Nearly all of the trouble was when the critter was redlined, just did not have the dps to finish it fast. (He heals like mad with SS and magery.) Failed to get honor off on it is why..... can't make up for those 150 hits I get with perfection. I had to go buy more bandages too, because he looted all 6 stacks I had(!) Subsequent kills with one other person helping were far easier.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know otis & odin kept me alive many times last week. Have not been there much this week becasue of work.

Thanks for the heals Otis.
Anytime!! im usually jumping back n forth to each graveyard and ill x heal with anyone..using archery at the moment, but ill run in and help x healing if someones alone up close

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easly defeated on a mage. i have 11mr and lmc with 35 sdi and i use the undead book, i just lure away spawn and then teloport to the outside of the fence and stand in the square aqjacent to the liche so he cant teleport me in, fireball 1000X done 6-10 mins.

sometimes he teleports away so rince and repeat

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My Macer/Paladin can solo him pretty easily. I just joust him with my Undead Slayer/28% Stam Leech/15% SSI/38% Dam Inc 100% Fire Damage Silver-Etched Mace (Hits for about 70 a hit, no need for Con Wep since 100% Fire Damage). When he hits me, i use Close Wounds (3 FC), and the Stam Leech on my Mace keeps me at full stam most of the time.

Was killing him with a group earlier and he killed someone, then said this as he was looting their corpse. First time i saw him do it a week ago, i laughed my ass off.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff225/Daedros/LichLoot.jpg

Bah, i see they changed the way you directly post screenshots on Stratics. Someone whisper me and tell me how you do it now with new Stratics.