• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Skaros' Trail - Part 2 (Sunday 8th Feb, 8pm)

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday the 8th of February, from 8pm WET / 9pm CET at the Throne Room of Castle Blackthorn.

Skaros' Trail - Part 2

BlackthornHecklesDesk.jpg
The bells on his hat rang softly as Heckles shifted nervously in his chair. Across the desk King Blackthorn King was reading through the latest Royal Investigator reports, his eyes growing wider with each page.

"The Royal Investigators have a Secret Headquarters? And Skaros has people locked up and tortured there?" King Blackthorn spoke with a clenched jaw, barely able to contain his anger. "Why was I not informed of this?"

"Sire, The Royal Investigators have existed since before your return to this realm. The Secret Headquarters were probably constructed then as well."

"I don't care when it was built Heckles, I want it gone! As soon as possible!"

Blackthorn leafed through a report and pointed out a page to Heckles. "It says here Skaros will be at a meeting in the Secret Headquarters on Sunday the 8th of February at 8pm. You will go as well and arrest him"

Heckles looked shocked. "Me? Why me Sire? I can not infiltrate the Royal Investigators... Everybody knows me! And if you're expecting me to fight him, you can forget about that!"

"Don't worry Heckles, you'll bring the Royal Guard with you of course. " Blackthorn grinned. "Besides, you are the Spymaster now, it is your Secret Headquarters. Play the part and you may even be able to convince some of the Spies and Workmen to join you."

OOC Information:
Heckles the Spymaster will be leading the Royal Guard in an attempt to arrest Skaros. Bring swords and shackles!
Gather at the Throne room of Castle Blackthorn.

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't manage to take many screenshots during this event, but here they are:

Heckles the Spymaster lead The Royal Guard in to Skaros' Secret Headquarters in an attempt to arrest Skaros.
SkarosEscape1.jpg

Skaros turned the table on The Royal Guard. Instead of getting captured himself, Skaros trapped The Royal Guard inside the Secret Headquarters. A Bomb placed in the Secret Headquarters was set to explode and kill everybody who didn't manage to escape Skaros' trap in time!
SkarosEscape2.jpg

The mission was a failure: While The Royal Guard franticly searched for a way to escape the Secret Headquarters, Skaros got away...
SkarosEscape3.jpg