• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Skaros the Spymaster summons the Royal Investigators for an investigation!

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is investigative work to do done! Visit Skaros the Spymaster at the Warrior's Guild and ask him about the mission.

Note:
Castle British has been locked down. Skaros the Spymaster moved to the Warrior's Guild, just past the West bridge of Britain.
This is a Royal Investigators mission. Points will be awarded for a complete report. Reports can be submitted until Monday the 21st of May, midnight.
For more information on the Royal Investigators visit this link.

G

Guards Guards

Thanks Emile, love returning to a new story line. Just one question, my previous points have been removed from the website.

Could you please have a look into it for me please.

GG

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back GG.

Last time I tallied up the points, that was about a month ago, you had 1 point. If you think you should have more, send me an email or PM and we'll try figure it out.