• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Skara Brae Trade Deal Information

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This is just general information for those who are using the trade deal. The trade deal begins on Monday and will be renewed on Mondays as soon as I get a chance. Providing of course the funds are there.

So far we have had some generous donations from Hoffs and Spargo. Please thank them and donate to the stone if you are using the deal. I have made my stance clear on this issue, but since there is more of an interest than I expected I have donated 500,000 out of the towns pocket as a show of support. Currently funds stand at 5,725,177. This means only 274,823 is need to reach 6 million; I hope to see this amount donated by Sunday evening... This will be the only donation that the town makes to the stone and we will use the remaining funds to throw events and fund subsidies.

Thank you

York

Governor of Skara Brae

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How does a citizen donate gold to the town?

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just general information for those who are using the trade deal. The trade deal begins on Monday and will be renewed on Mondays as soon as I get a chance. Providing of course the funds are there.

So far we have had some generous donations from Hoffs and Spargo. Please thank them and donate to the stone if you are using the deal. I have made my stance clear on this issue, but since there is more of an interest than I expected I have donated 500,000 out of the towns pocket as a show of support. Currently funds stand at 5,725,177. This means only 274,823 is need to reach 6 million; I hope to see this amount donated by Sunday evening... This will be the only donation that the town makes to the stone and we will use the remaining funds to throw events and fund subsidies.

Thank you

York

Governor of Skara Brae

Nice work York!

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The current balance is 4025177, new deal same as the last deal; bardic. (FC-1)
Thanks for the donations. I will keep running it as long as the donations come in.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I posted this on the wrong heading earlier.
Will re-open the Bardic trade deal tonight when it expires. The Current total 4025177. No donations last week.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Current Total is 5,480,178 of this the total of donations that came in last week was 1,455,001 by Unknown(3 donations). I will keep the Bardic trade deal running. I will match the next 250,000 as a show of support.
Thanks
York

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Reopened the Trade Deal this morning. A donation came in last night or this morning; I matched this with 250k.
Thanks for the support.
York

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Trade Deal Reopened. (Bardic) the remaining balance is a little over 2 million. No Donations have came in since the last post.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Being the 15th I thought it might be a good day to make a donation. Hope it helps!

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you Amber;
I reopened the trade deal today (bardic) the remaining balance is about 2.24 mil. This means over 2 million came in last week.
I will start off this week by donating 250k and i will add in another 250k if the town receives 1.2 mil by friday.
Thanks
York

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Another week of Bardic. Current balance on the stone is 1391780. I will match the next 500k "if" turned in by Friday.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Trade deal reopened - Bardic. a little over 3 mil on the stone. Thanks to the town fund for a 2 mil donation.