• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skara Brae Is Hosting Another Community Doom Run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sage Governor of Skara Brae will be hosting another Community Doom Run!!!

When: SUNDAY September 22nd at 6pm est. We will be gathering at the Skara Brae Bank, and gating to Doom from there. We hope people of the realm will attend. So please come and join us for some hunting fun and a chance for an atrifact to drop in your pack!!!

CaptainLu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awesome, not sure if its meant to reply in such a thread but I am very happy to see yall being so active with the city and running events, thank you I feel like I picked a good town :)

Anyhow do you need any demon bones for skulls? Is that something I can drop in the town donation box?

jadey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are pretty well set for demon bones but if you would like you can drop off at the Governors Office in the Mailbox or at Whispering Rose vendors in themailbox also...Thank Youso much for the offer. We are glad you are enjoying the events for the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.