• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skara Brae city stone is bugged

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello! Governor of Skara Brae on Europa here! and all I can say is..

FIX IT!!!

I cannot access the inventory at all.. I can open it up (I have to stand right next to the stone) but I cannot drag anything out and I tried from all possible spots and it will say that it is too far away to do that..

Please fix it!

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I cannot access the inventory at all.. I can open it up (I have to stand right next to the stone) but I cannot drag anything out and I tried from all possible spots and it will say that it is too far away to do that..
The matter with this specific herald was manually resolved. I have also submitted a problem report into the system regarding this issue.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The matter with this specific herald was manually resolved. I have also submitted a problem report into the system regarding this issue.
They're not really bugged, the heralds just need move back to the stones.. The herald = the inventory and you have to be up against the stone in order to open up the inventory, you can't remove things from a backpack 5-8 paces away though.. The heralds just need to be moved to the city stones.. Someone finally moved mine back to where it is suppose to be and just like that, it works! No bug.. The NPC's just need moved.. What I wonder is, how they got moved out so far in the first place? Cause the first time I was governor I used it and I do now..

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
They're not really bugged, the heralds just need move back to the stones..
Well, the bug is that they are apparently "wandering around" when they should be stationary right next to the stone.