• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Sings* I'm sorry Mama!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Continues singing*

I'm sorry @Mama Faith
I never meant to hurt you!
I never meant to make you cry, but tonight
I'm cleaning out my closet

*Clears throat*

I'm sure by now @Amber Witch has gloated that she was right and you were wrong. So just wanted to say sorry

Amber was rather quite giddy last night after finding out that my name is pronounced "C-no" (I've always typed it as "See No" lol)

A little back story of my name (slightly embarrassing now that I'm older lol) is that I based my name off the movie Encino Man. I was 16 at the time and google wasn't well known or the all knowing being that it is today and I couldn't remember how to spell Encino. I liked how the "cino" sounded and I didn't think Cino looked right and used an E instead of an I and the rest is history.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
C-No.... I do not get 'giddy'. I am a dignified and elegant lady. Gloating is sooo... vulgar. I would not do such. This, Mama knows.
*walks away with the back side of skirt stuck in pantaloons*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh okay, it must have been my imagination. *Tries not to chuckle too loudly at the sight of her skirt in her pantaloons*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ROFL* You're both crazy. I'm just glad to know how to pronounce your name. Btw....Encino Man was always one of my favorite movies but I was a 22 yr. old with 2 children by the time it came out. *tucks her age back in and pulls the toilet paper out of the back of AW's pantaloons*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol. Well glad I was able to settle an age ol dispute lol.
At one point, many years ago, I had my guild title as "See-No" lol.