• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Since when...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has it been a requirement of this forum that the poster must be an active player of Ultima Online?

Last time I checked it wasn't...la

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no rules for that, however it is common sense that if someone isn't involved with the game they may have no idea what they are talking about when they post to the boards. You know, just sayin......

R

Renyard Foxenwyle

I would be a paying, playing, active member of the Ultima Online community if there was a classic shard.

Glad I remembered to pack my yellow dyed death robes over my phat lewts since you're here Rico...I'd hate to get them stolen.

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has it been a requirement of this forum that the poster must be an active player of Ultima Online?

Did you read the ToS? How do you know it's not a requirement if you haven't? HAHA! Also, on page five, subsection 3, you sold your soul to Stratics by clicking "I Agree."

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

There are no rules for that, however it is common sense that if someone isn't involved with the game they may have no idea what they are talking about when they post to the boards. You know, just sayin......
What?

So if I canceled my accounts tomorrow, and then posted on the boards the next day, suddenly all of my knowledge...both past and present...of UO is suddenly gone?

O

Old Man of UO

Some people just post to stir the pot, and really have no point. Like this post... it should have been posted in SnR rather than UHall. :stir:

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, however if you canceled your accounts then started posting a like dozen times in a day over a year later then well, that was what I was talking about.

D

DHMagicMan_1

That's not a requirement. Rico's last thread got closed because it was a worthless troll party and this one will be closed too, I'm sure.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mm, I think this would be the only incentive to get the OTNHB boards back is to keep Rico away from trolling these boards, lol.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some people just post to stir the pot, and really have no point. Like this post... it should have been posted in SnR rather than UHall. :stir:
Why? Nothing I've posted in SnR has been locked. It's been brought up by posters numerous times (in this forum) that somehow the fact I do not play UO makes some sort of difference to what I post...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? You mean because I quit, somehow the ability to notice the newest publish is exactly 50 publishes after the game jumped the shark imo?...la

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No sir, that is not what I was saying. What I said had nothing to do with your uninformed posts today at all! It may very well be 50 publishes since you gave up on UO but some of us won't give up until we try to log in and it says closed because The Scoundrel Rico does not play anymore. :) O.K. So I took 2 years off but I came back!

BTW:

...la!

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? You mean because I quit, somehow the ability to notice the newest publish is exactly 50 publishes after the game jumped the shard imo?...la
Yup... you also become a Mentally Diseased Kitten... that's also in the Tos, RoC, and AoA... but don't worry. There is a cure! It involves cowbell or something.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Okay...because Rico thinks that the game was "ruined"...that makes him a troll?

Just because someone does not share your opinion, or embraces an unpopular opinion, it does not make that person a troll.

He did not attack anyone, use any language that was forbidden, or say anything that was against any rules.

Some of you fanbois need to take a step back.

If you don't like what Rico has to say, or what I have to say, or what anyone has to say...no one is forcing you to read it.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some reason, they can't help themselves. Not sure why. Hell, if I bother them so much, it's not like I'm a mod here anymore...they can put me on ignore...la

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay...because Rico thinks that the game was "ruined"...that makes him a troll?

Just because someone does not share your opinion, or embraces an unpopular opinion, it does not make that person a troll.

He did not attack anyone, use any language that was forbidden, or say anything that was against any rules.

Some of you fanbois need to take a step back.

If you don't like what Rico has to say, or what I have to say, or what anyone has to say...no one is forcing you to read it.
No! Don't defend him! That'll turn you into a ravenous purple puppy eater :[

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To mention something is ruined is an opinion any of us is free to make.
I for one consider it a troll when no points are given as to what is ruined/disliked
It's just a Vague and inarticulate negativity bomb that seems designed to provoke a negative response of the same nature.

Rico. What is the most efficient method to raise stealing in uo.

D

Der Rock

UHALL....
This is the place for general discussion about Ultima Online gameplay, development issues, and related Ultima Online issues. Please keep posts on topic, and use the U. Hall OT for off-topic posts!.....

so you dont play the game,
wich positive feedback you bring in?
you dont even know how the game is today.
;) servus

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

No! Don't defend him! That'll turn you into a ravenous purple puppy eater :[
Oh, I don't care...most UHall people blame me for anytime anyone says anything negative about the current game anyway. rolleyes:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not a requirement.... though I'll say this ... people don't take you seriously if you don't play the game.

Since we all know you quit... well... your opinion carries very little weight...

What matters is the active community... though certainly we'd like all our old friends to return eventually, many of us feel that if you don't play you have no business criticizing the game... since obviously you couldn't stick with it.

I guess... my thought is if you don't want to offer opinions that would help in improving the game and bringing back old players and your only here to make inflammatory posts and put the game down then we'd rather you just remained gone.

Since those of us who care about UO would rather try to help improve it and since you don't play anymore I really don't care how much you think the game stinks.... because I still love it. Truthfully nothing you say will make me stop loving UO... so I guess what I'm saying is... stop wasting my time and your own saying derogatory things about UO and Stratics ... since you don't seem to be offering anything beneficial...

Find somewhere else to up your post count.

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow. That was my fiftieth post since strats was ruined last. I'm still quite the lurker
+1
Rico. I'm truly curious about methods to raise stealing if you will be so kind.........

B

Beer_Cayse

It isn't except in the minds of some.

Now say goodnight, Rico! <winks>

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Also...WTH is the point of moving this thread, but leaving a ghost of it in UHALL? rolleyes:

T

Tukaram

Last time I saw Rico in game was on Siege the day he killed Sunsword! Sunsword was on his was to Iantown and got PK'ed on the way. :gee:

Archie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm playing UO again. PM me if you want to know where. (Hint: it's not ruined. Oh, and I think Crazy Joe is around. I see him on the forums.)