• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Since the Bannings...

T

Teufel_Hund

Has anyone received a Large Tailor BOD worth a damn? I have turned in several hundred and just 2 Horned kit BODs, and I would also say that at least 80% of the larges I have received are cloth...yes I am legendary and turn in roughly 300 to 400 a week. Just curious.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaaarg,

now when you mention it.

I have turned in 300 tbods this week and I didnt get any large for CBD,horned kit or barbed kit.

I got 1 large for leg scroll and 1 large for spined kit.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I turned in 100 BODs and got 1 Barbed kit large, and a couple CBD larges (one of them the 20 Ex Town Crier cloth).

It's probably that streaky RNG acting up again, plus the fact that only about 1/3 of the BODs are spawning Exceptional, when it's supposed to be almost twice that rate (60% exceptional)

R

RenaLynne

Ive hit dry patches before too. Ive turned in hundreds and not gotten any nice larges, then few hundred more and I get two B Kit larges almost back to back, same thing happens running the Doom gauntlet sometimes.

T

Teufel_Hund

Ive hit dry patches before too. Ive turned in hundreds and not gotten any nice larges, then few hundred more and I get two B Kit larges almost back to back, same thing happens running the Doom gauntlet sometimes.
My Levi is notorious for dry patches lasting weeks....this one is extra special long.