• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Since I'm far too lazy to dig for it.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any of the RL pic threads, or the one where Lava was taking her break for her, whatever it was lol. New year calls for a new thread, yes. I think I said I'd post, and I think somebody mentioned something about the new store and the said clothes we sell.

Get your flame on, we're all blueberries! (Minus my messy mismatched room and crappy cell phone picture taking abilities.)

L

`Lynk

I'm just waiting for Remaker to post one of his infamous links that I have fallen for many times in IRC.

Wait until after 5:30 p.m. so I don't get in trouble for looking at something raunchy while I'm at work. I know it's coming.. yet I just can't seem to stay away.

K

Key

Hey Insta,
Do ya really live in Jackson? My brother lives in Henderson.

I

imported_Insta

Yeah, I live about in "North" Jackson, it's about a 30 - 35 minute drive to Henderson from my house. I know a few folks from there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm just waiting for Remaker to post one of his infamous links that I have fallen for many times in IRC.

Wait until after 5:30 p.m. so I don't get in trouble for looking at something raunchy while I'm at work. I know it's coming.. yet I just can't seem to stay away.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the guy on the left. The guy on the right is one of Dorinda's brothers.