• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

simple solution to bringing pvp back ten fold

P

pikon198

BREAK UP ALL FRICKEN ALLIeNCES!!!

Its the most simple solution. If you really care about bringing life back to the shard then having no alliences is the best method. Every guild for themselves. This would result in less ganking for sure. There is no reason why you can't pvp or pk your former allies and still not be freinds, just rez em and dont loot em after the battle and tell em good fight. ITS so simple your own children can see the clarity of the idea!!

No alliences = a healthy new start for siege.

I

imported_Goron

umm... i dont get it...?
Is it not pvp if two alliances are fighting?

P

pikon198

it be more competitive and more people will be able to join in without fearing major ganks on the way via allies.

I

imported_Goron

meh.
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
I like group fights. They are exciting, fast paced, intense.
They require teamwork and collaboration. You can utilize more than one play style and template to cover more than one angle. You can play support roles and less skilled/equiped players can actively participate.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

BREAK UP ALL FRICKEN ALLIeNCES!!!

Its the most simple solution. If you really care about bringing life back to the shard then having no alliences is the best method. Every guild for themselves. This would result in less ganking for sure. There is no reason why you can't pvp or pk your former allies and still not be freinds, just rez em and dont loot em after the battle and tell em good fight. ITS so simple your own children can see the clarity of the idea!!

No alliences = a healthy new start for siege.

[/ QUOTE ]
What stops two different guilds that have no alliance between them from cooperating and gank another group of players? Answer: Nothing!
Your suggestion that alliances causes players to gank is flawed! Most players
who join ganking want low risk/reward situations inside the game. However,
such ganking allows the underdogs in the fight a high risk/ reward situation inside
the game. But, I bet the ganking groups have very little to loot! So, ganking is
one sided on the reward side. No one said that equity is going to be fair.
Besides, most players join the game with only self-interest in mind.
If like minded self-interest is all that keeps a guild or alliance together, that
guild and alliance will generally fail with the ever shifting self-interest of its
membership.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix