• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Silvervale’s First Annual Easter Bunny Hunt!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
is this on the 27th or 28th? Ashlyn's post says 28th, paxlair times says 28th, this poster says 27th.... trying to make room on my calendar you see...

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
There is an EM event tonight (27th). Two out of three say 28th, so I am inclined to go with the 28th. Unfortunately, I have a class tomorrow night (28th), so I will be unable to attend the event.

WildStar/Niva the Savage

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got told the 28th - one of the reasons I posted it was incase there was a contradiction as well. And we can't login anyway. Plus as Niva pointed out, there was supposed to be an EM even tonight anyway.

I hope someone can confirm!

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IS Guilty! My bad on the date threw this togther quickly to get the word out. events are tommorrow night!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hey! the bunny hunt was a lot of fun. thank you for thinking about the fel players and adding the hunt. it caused quite the fight between pk and pain even though we were sorely outnumbered... plus there were blues out and about as well which was super cool. sorry ozog to hear about your deathrobes... i can say that i personally didn't give you one. :)

seriously though, very cool. thanks. i forgot to take pics

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sorry about Ozog. =P

I hope more stuff like this can be done in the very near future. There was a fairly healthy err.. murderous crowd, afterall!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Mees had lots ob funz. Yooos guys in Fel mobes fast. Beees okie dokie was mees fault fer hidin in middle ob the road. Meees gotta list on wooos no gets ice creams no more. NICKY YOOOS BEES ONE. Was great to watch yooos guy fitin. girkle Ohs an meees winz da booobie prize. YAY OZOG WINZ
Girkle silverdale
Ozog

Last edited: