• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

silly question

• Thread starter Lilith666
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lilith666

whats with the talking pixie near to spirit champ spawn, havent been on in awhile i figure its from some quest long since past, any clue? ty

B

BartofCats

depends on which one the OP is refering to... theres Arielle(sp??) near the little pond... and theres another one near the alter for the champspawn. The one near the champ spawn alter is the one I believe is being asked about..... and I have seen it too and often asked the question to others around and got the "deer in the headlights" look of "dunno what your talking about dood"

B

Beleg Megil

She means the one directly south of the Lord oaks CS altar. It has a gold name "a pixie", all lower case, and is invulnerable. It responds to "Hello" and "Pixie" with something like "teehee, hello there" and "why yes, a pixie is what i am" respectively.

I dunno what else she responds to or why she is there. If I did know, I forgot. I forget things.... like my password here and which email i used to register it for almost a year.

L

Lilith666

ya thats the one just south of champ spawn tyvm for the help

V

Valthonis

probly along the lines of the ghost by brit moon gate no longer has a perposs