• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Silly question on cocoa trees

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What color is the seeds numbers supposed to be? I thought it was black, but tonight when I was tending plants I noticed I had one showing blue numbers. I am just a small time gardener not planning to grow more than I needed. So had already turned my other trees into deco mode. Of course this was my last one, so now have nothing to compare it against to know if I missed something on the others.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far I think that all the reports have been of black numbers - the one tree I've grown so far has had black numbers as well. We didn't have info on what color the numbers were supposed to be ahead of time - if you got blue randomly that's very interesting...

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well I can confirm now that the seed I gathered from my cocoa tree is named a blue seed.

F

feath

checked all my coco's. they all show black numbers. they pop tomorrow, so i'll be able to see if i get black or blue seeds in a couple of days.

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well I gathered a seed from one of my other trees before I set it to deco mode and said "a cocoa seed" while the blue one had the name "a blue seed". Also as a side note it was just the seed numbers that were blue not the resources-that was still black.

***planted it in fertile dirt last night so will keep you updated

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
well I can confirm now that the seed I gathered from my cocoa tree is named a blue seed.
Look like they have a few surprises for us, I look forward to see what you will grow from the blue seed.
I was worried that the cocoa resources would not be enough to make players keep growing the trees.

If there are some rares like the fire colored cactus we had seen, it's a very great move from the devs, much better than cross polling and old kind of colored plants.