• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

silly question de jour and other silliness

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
is it worth it to scroll my pet to 120 Mysticism ?
if so should i do 120 focus as well?
is there a chart somewhere showing the difference in damage,spells cast etc etc?
wouldn't it be cool if my pet could and would cast stone form !!!

is there a decent 2 slot pet ???

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
All magics should be scrolled to120 (possible exception with magery maybe since you will not get proportional benefit also magery is extr. expensive, for relatively little benefit for the 120 price). Focus if you can find a good price : GO FOR IT ! You get mana, hp, and stam regeneration plus it is likely effecting the strength of at least some of your mystic spells. Our more seasoned experts here far as I know all agree at least about the magics. @Pawain, @Khaelor, @Khyro, @Donavon have done lots of phenomenal work to prove this..Its all in the taming posts if you wish to check.