• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Silly question but...When did Sandals become dyeable?

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember back when you could not dye sandals and colored sandals including black sandals were considered rare. You had the AOS Dyeable sandals which were the one exception. I remember a few years back at some point they became dyeable in general, but doing Google searches and looking at patch notes I can't find a definitive answer.

So basically when exactly did they become dyeable?

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I don't know, but you can color them with skin colors, or with those you make yourself (there is a system for obtaining lots of colors starting from seeds). Or even with pigments, but they are wasted

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I don't know, but you can color them with skin colors, or with those you make yourself (there is a system for obtaining lots of colors starting from seeds). Or even with pigments, but they are wasted
Regardless of when it happened it's a great change. I love being able to color coordinate my suits with sandals now. =]