• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sigil tub

C

cheesetoasty

I don't know alot about rares, but a while ago i got some loot from an idoc. There are a few purple hued items and a dye tub the same colour, they look the same colour as the sigil items. Are these legal now or should i get rid of them?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigil hued items are perfectly legal (though not supported - which means if the item somehow loses its colour, GMs will not assist you in getting it back).

G

you can make a regular dye tub into a sigil color dye tub still, just have to be good with colors

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The original load of sigil items were created with a very simple bug in the faction system. This took a while to fix and many, many sigil hued items were created back then.
After a few years EA realised they couldn't win the fight, so they legalised sigil items.