• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sigil timer off???

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An opposing faction stole a sigil from our base and it was just slightly over SIX minutes from the time it was removed from our base monolith until I stole it back and returned it to our base monolith, but it STILL reset the timer.
I thought it had to be TEN minutes before the timer was reset!!!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An opposing faction stole a sigil from our base and it was just slightly over SIX minutes from the time it was removed from our base monolith until I stole it back and returned it to our base monolith, but it STILL reset the timer.
I thought it had to be TEN minutes before the timer was reset!!!
eww sigil hax!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been running sigils for the past week or so. Not sure if there is a timer issue or not. Normally a sigil stolen from a faction base resets in 15 and bounces back in 30 minutes, if it isn't placed.

Did you actually witness the person steal it from the monolith or was it returned within 6 minutes from the time you first saw him with it? He may have been holding it for a bit.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been running sigils for the past week or so. Not sure if there is a timer issue or not. Normally a sigil stolen from a faction base resets in 15 and bounces back in 30 minutes, if it isn't placed.

Did you actually witness the person steal it from the monolith or was it returned within 6 minutes from the time you first saw him with it? He may have been holding it for a bit.
I witnessed the other guy take it off our monolith and run. I then recalled to his base and waited for him, watched him place it and recall out whereupon I immediately stole it and ran it back to our base. All told, just a little over six minutes.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Possibly unannounced change... or unintentionally broken. They haven managed to break quite a few things lately! Walking character statues, disappearing egg bombs, non stackable eggbombs and who knows what else.

Send it in via bug report.

U

UltimateNoob

I witnessed the other guy take it off our monolith and run. I then recalled to his base and waited for him, watched him place it and recall out whereupon I immediately stole it and ran it back to our base. All told, just a little over six minutes.
The timer could have been reset in an earlier theft attempt or in a later one when you weren't watching.