• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sigil Location

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hellos,

Tried to find sigil in some (about 10) VvV fight with no luck... Found this from web: Virtue Vs Vice Sigil Locations but still no luck.
I got Detect Hidden 100% and "mark for sigil in VvV gump is on"
upload_2017-11-20_9-4-28.png

I have newer got text “Their keen senses detect something hidden in the area”

Any Idea what is going wrong

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats on finding that page. I was asked not to make it public by someone from a different fan site after I uploaded it. You should be able to find them from that, I did. You do have to be quite close, and being the wrong side of something like a lamp post can stop you finding it.

Ivonna Seasmore

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hellos,

Tried to find sigil in some (about 10) VvV fight with no luck... Found this from web: Virtue Vs Vice Sigil Locations but still no luck.
I got Detect Hidden 100% and "mark for sigil in VvV gump is on"
View attachment 74288

I have newer got text “Their keen senses detect something hidden in the area”

Any Idea what is going wrong
can u plz help me, that link doesn't work, and I want to find the new sigil locations for VvV...thx

PageBoy

Journeyman
If I remember correctly UOcartographer can show, under markers, the locations of the sigils