• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sigil Dyed Robe of Umbra for sale

G

Offers in the region of 1 billion gold please (or RL cash). Robe is on Europa shard

ICQ 230198585

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always thought you didn't sell it, because it was a gift from a good friend?

G

Then you thought wrong, don't believe all you read in someone's profile!

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Then you thought wrong, don't believe all you read in someone's profile!

[/ QUOTE ]
Lying to everyone and then attempting to engage in 1b deal doesn't seem all too logical to me.

G

Poking your nose into other people's business and insulting them on forums isn't too good for your image either

G

Sorry to be a pain in the butt....

Alas normal hooded robed of umbra= 500k

Signil coloured/dyed and 1 billion???

can someone plz explain to me why u would pay 1000 x million for the colour purple?? when its poss just been dyed with one of those bugged dye tubs??

sorry gracie for this post ..but i cannot understand the logic

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Ohh so he didnt follow through with his 1b offer??

[/ QUOTE ]

.....?.....Dmodesto or w/e had offered 1b....did he not pay up or what?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Sorry to be a pain in the butt....

Alas normal hooded robed of umbra= 500k

Signil coloured/dyed and 1 billion???

can someone plz explain to me why u would pay 1000 x million for the colour purple??

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant dye shrouds dude lol...Unique....but still, isnt worth a billion, some guy just has more money than sense and offered that =/

G

Cant dye shrouds dude lol...Unique....but still, isnt worth a billion, some guy just has more money than sense and offered that =/
----------

okies i didnt know that....so were did this one of a kind come from...

and!!! we still talking the only difference of 'green ' or 'purple' for 1000 x million gold checks !!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not one of a kind item. The last one went for 1 billion gold.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

It is not one of a kind item. The last one went for 1 billion gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one went for a billion? this is the only one ive seen for sale in quite some time....and Dmodesto offered a Billion for This one....

its not worth a billion lol....thats just someone with more money than sense =/

and i had said it was "Unique" not one of a kind, Unique meaning you cant create it any more....atleast untill theres another sigil exploit =/

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last sigil shroud sale, that I know of, was for 1 billion gold.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Havent heard of one being sold.....you have any more information on this? this is the only one ive seen for sale in a good while and the 1b price was from an offer by Dmodesto bout a month ago i guess...

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I have more information. It is not my place to share it though.

Also, 1 billion is not that surprising considering people still pay 200M+ for a Shroud of Talkeesh. I think I saw six people wearing one of those at wbb other day - what a joke.

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

Also, 1 billion is not that surprising considering people still pay 200M+ for a Shroud of Talkeesh. I think I saw six people wearing one of those at wbb other day - what a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

insane. what happens when the sigil shroud gets duped then :/

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think the other sold will get dupped?

There are shrouds out there that will never get dupped.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigil shrouds werent duped but they were Created, I know of ppl who made these by the 100's....but they werent legal then so around 90% of them got deleted =/

and tomas I know it might not be your place to share the information, but with the insane price of 1 billion, I think more information and proof is needed on the last sale if it was truly for 1b. Because this is the first ive seen get an offer even remotely that high.

The last one i personally seen sell went for around 300-400m which is a more reasonable price IMO

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't make it a habit to say things that are not true. If my word is not good enough then that is just too bad.

G

He's telling the truth, it sold for that much last time. This post doesnt = me agreeing that it's "worth that" but if someone offers me a billion for something I have I'll be selling it. (except my luna shop)
If I see someone sell something for one billion and I have one or can get one, I'll be trying to get that much too.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
The issue here is that these robes [shrouds] weren't obtained legally (legal being given out by EA via event or otherwise).
Considering that they stem from a bug, means the quantity was not controlled, like with the event items. So the amount of these robes might surpass the Tal'Keesh shrouds, though the amount seen for sale tends to disagree.

I personally think the 1b price tag is somewhat steep for an item that isn't really special. Just bugged. And is not supported by EA in any way. The fact that it used to be illegal somewhat speaks for it self.

Now I can imagine that someone wants this robe, and to that person it might be worth 1b. Perfectly fine
. It's an eye catcher!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And not to mention, that if you get a GM that just doesnt care or isnt up to date on whats legal or not etc or it isnt legal in his eyes then it "Can" be deleted

I had 2 "A Pile Of Snow" Deeds (looks like PS) both were deleted, and both were deemed Legal by the GM on LS, they were locked down in my legends museum when they were reverted to regular piles of snow.

So Even items that were declared Legal by 1 GM or something doesnt mean the next GM isnt guna just delete it.

I'd buy this item at your own risk, Meaning it could very well and very easily be deleted. and im only saying this from my own experience....

G

Friend owned one &amp; it was deleted within a few days of wearing it.

GL to buyer.

Edit: He also got his around ~300 mil by a person with quite a good supply of them...

I

imported_Suzzy

I've always gone by the whole, the price is set by how much someone is willing to buy it for. Some people will pay an inordinate amount more for something than everyone else. This doesn't usually justify the "new price" so to speak, but it's worth acknowledging that someone did actually pay that much for something. 1 billion does sound a little much, but I wouldn't doubt someone willing to pay that much for this just because they wanted it.

G

i got a sygil set of Ranger Armor , i be happy to sell it for 1 bil too

G

I have a pair of double blessed sigil sandals to go with this robe I'll sell for a mere bil also. PM me!!

I

imported_Wraith One

Here we are again with the sigil I see. I would have to say anything "leather" or made of cloth just got recently devalued by the neon leather tub and the regular dying tub having a very similar hue. As for anything else that cannot be dyed via a tub should still retain its value. What I'd love to know is if anyone managed to hang on to one of Chythloth's shrouds as those weren't legal back then either, but might be legal today for all we know. The rules seem to change a lot over the years. Also to note, the Hooded Robe of Umbra was an item given out by EA, but not the coloring on it. The item wasn't created unless someone did some form of dupe method. It was just merely altered due to an old exploit.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nothing to do with a dupe, was coloured using sigil dye

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it was created with a robe of umbra, a faction sigil, a new character with 10-19 str, and a cursed charged item.

G

Actually, it was created with a robe of umbra, a faction sigil, a new character with 10-19 str, and a cursed charged item.
-------------------

So created by a definate exploit = then to me illegal?

G

Naw it isn't illegal. Anything that drops into your pack while you are holding a sigil would stay sigil purple. Even having weaken casted on you could do it back when.
Far as I know it's been fixed so that the hue of the item is reset, but that was something the devs had to do. Items still fall off if you become too weak to hold them.

G

Okies that clears it up for me
....a legal item but definate created by a exploit in game mechanics...

Good luck with the sale Gracie!! Honestly....for a mind blowing 1 billion gold ....

PS.... Im gonna stick with me green shroud for now!! instead of the 'purple model ' and save myself 999 million gold checks!! .....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Naw it isn't illegal. Anything that drops into your pack while you are holding a sigil would stay sigil purple. Even having weaken casted on you could do it back when.
Far as I know it's been fixed so that the hue of the item is reset, but that was something the devs had to do. Items still fall off if you become too weak to hold them.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was very illegal when it was created.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
It was very illegal when it was created.

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed. There was a 'witch-hunt' for sigil items for years.