• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

/sigh

• Thread starter Mitzlplik_SP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mitzlplik_SP

Yup, I`m addicted. *looks at watch* C`mooooon 6:30

DERNIT! Got outa work early for a change too. At least I got this strategy guide to read...... *looks at watch* ne....nee.....neeed ma fix! My WP will be 15!

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear you man.

Seems like every time I want to play I have to wait an hour or two for the servers to come online. But hey, at least they are fixing things.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They do seem to be doing an excellent job of fixing things. I'm very much thankful they address the 20 secs to mail something. I can live with 5. Now if we can just send more than one thing...

M

Mitzlplik_SP

You can mail more than one thing ata time if you use an AddOn.Check out http://war.mmoui.com and check out the bimailer.There are quite a few other handy addons like scrolling damage and heal grid.Curse website also has some kewl adds.

I hope someone comes up with something for us players w/o a scroll wheel.Its BS that I`m stuck in close follow mode just because I don`t like moving my hand all over the damned table with a traditional mouse.I`m hoping/wishful that it is something modders can do_Or maybe mythic can add a /maxcamdist or something.I don`t care just need to be able to zoom,its even worse when mounted.

Anyways,enough with my rant,hehe.Check out some addons,they will definately make your gamming exp a lil more enjoyable.