• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sig

• Thread starter imported_Pestilence Hemp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Pestilence Hemp

can someone tell me why my xbox gamertag wont show up in the sig? it works on other sites. is it to big for uo forums? none compatible (im sure why it wouldnt be.)
Any help is greatly appreciated.

G

because its HTML and not BB code, also its an I-frame , thats bad news

G

aslo , its not an image tag the is recognized it has a .card suffix , it needs to be a .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png, and so on

I

imported_Pestilence Hemp

ouch!
thanks for the help!
guess ill scrap that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

you can still use that pic just drop it in photo bucket and direct link (photo bucket is free)

[/ QUOTE ]

its an auto updating type thing, if Microsoft would have just used PHP to update a JPG then it would have been fine, BUT NOOOOO they have to be different, and use ASP to embed a proprietary image within an Iframe, yuc

I

imported_Pestilence Hemp

ya kinda weak, but MS is great at making stuff work kinda good!