• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sig test

I

Ilysess

This sig violates the sizing rules on Stratics. Please review and alter your sig accordingly. It is currently 161 pixels high, the limit is 125.

Thanks

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Looks like the link is invalid.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Your sig address sets my virus controls off.

lovo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
the sight i have the fiels on says its under review but my firefox loads it,, what antivirus are you running,whats it say it detects,and what browser?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Trend Micro has confirmed that this site can transmit malicious software or has been involved in online scams or fraud.

I will let Syrus sort this out he is far more knowledgeable in this sort of matter.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
you might try saving as another type of file. I am not certain that .php is valid for Stratics... I dunno. have you tried reading though the stickied info?

lovo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
well as i posted earlyer it works if you use firefox it seems microsoft is blocking the server. can someone else comferm it shows in firefox?