• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege's Zoo Collection Points

• Thread starter imported_Tina Small
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Tina Small

As some of you might know, I've been tracking and comparing the Moonglow Zoo collection points for all shards for a couple of weeks now (see the Zoo Points By Shard thread on the Tamer's forum). I would like to encourage everyone on the shard to consider donating to the Zoo, whether the donation is in gold or in critters. I know that Siege is small, but you are a very close-knit and dedicated group. Siege has also seen a few increases in its Zoo points in the last few weeks and it would be a shame to lose that momentum.

Let's see what Seige can do as a community to increase its zoo population and its ranking in head-to-head comparisons with other shards! Best of luck to you all.

I

imported_Tina Small

<blockquote><hr>

lord knows we have enough tamers to do it hehe =}

[/ QUOTE ]

Yimmy, you just made my day! So far on the other shards, the reaction I've gotten (if any) is along the lines of "what's the point." Maybe you Siegers will make those grinches eat their words! j/k

G

I would donate if I could freakin' log in, what the frigidy frac. why can'I log on siege?

sorry venting

B

Blaez

Did my bit during rot, donated all tames to the zoo.

Got a nifty "Britannia Royal Zoo Member" cloak for my troubles.

It actually added a bit of incentive to rot gains.

G

lol, I did rot by dumping kirins in inconvenient places. It was always fun to come back to see castor's corpse.

K

Kat SP

LOL !! That definitely looks like the work of The Croaker!!