• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Siege Thanksgiving Feast - Nov 18th 2pm EDT

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yep I was 0 for 2 starting out today ;)

Mesanna is looking into why the npc dealers keep disappearing and the Turkey Fights turned into a spectator event until I can sort pets attacking. All in all I still had a lot of fun with everyone and just rolled with it. You all did great at Turkey Football!

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a fun event, even if things didn't always work as Aurora had planned it.

Arrived early to tables filled with yummy stuff.

Soon the others joined in and some people gave thanks.

And then we had dinner and random small talk. Think there is 25 or so people in the pics and a few stealthers.

After that the plan was to do some gambling. But apparently the dealers had dinner of their own and wasn't around. But we entertained ourself with a snowball war (and some pies).

Next on the agenda, turkey fights, in Auroras newly built arena. Borg and Famine got down there first. But the turkeys didn't want to fight. So I guess Borg decided to take matters in own hands and promptly killed Famines turkey. ^^

About the football. Since I'm from Europe I have no idea how the thing you call football works. But as I suspected it has nothing to do with either foots nor balls, instead you beat the crap out of some guy/turkey.

At the perfect moment the group got raided and many of us died.

The prize for killing the boss was a drop in your backpack. Everyone who dealt damage got one, but I got four. ^^

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I put these pictures and the ones from Luka on the EM Siege website's Photo Album. Thanks for taking these!