• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Ship Gating

Urin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ships becoming sizeable investments coupled with Siege's inability to recall off of the key, lead me to ask if we will have either the ability to mark gateable runes to our ships, or perhaps gate off of the key, which is something we can't currently do.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They now give you 2 runes for your boat, not 2 keys like previously.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried gating to them, all you get is "you cannot gate from this object" so the problem still stands :/ Would be nice if we could, then we wouldn't need to dry dock the boat every time we park it.

Phoenix_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried gating to them, all you get is "you cannot gate from this object" so the problem still stands :/ Would be nice if we could, then we wouldn't need to dry dock the boat every time we park it.
We are adding the ability to gate onto ships. This includes classic ships (using the key) and new ships (using boat runes, in or out of runebooks). While it is not working in the beta test, it will be working when High Seas goes live.