• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege poetry !

S

Sir Ha-ward

Well since a previous poster created a haiku thread, i thought i could try my hand at some siege poetry.

I present this young man, so bitter, so sour
crying bout hax, though he 'sploited in Mos tower
he lies bout it now, saying its not true
I assure you though, yon orc is no foo
hypocrit most def, skillful hes not
the feel of my strikes on his arse are so hot
Never more than a screen from the steps of his house
more than one he walks in gray, quiet as a mouse
But now he says hes great and that hes so bad
friends of many years now hate him, how sad

Personality so weak, attitude so worn
can only be talking bout the player named ...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well since a previous poster created a haiku thread, i thought i could try my hand at some siege poetry.

I present this young man, so bitter, so sour
crying bout hax, though he 'sploited in Mos tower
he lies bout it now, saying its not true
I assure you though, yon orc is no foo
hypocrit most def, skillful hes not
the feel of my strikes on his arse are so hot
Never more than a screen from the steps of his house
more than one he walks in gray, quiet as a mouse
But now he says hes great and that hes so bad
friends of many years now hate him, how sad

Personality so weak, attitude so worn
can only be talking bout the player named ...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL sad on SOOO many levels. i laughed my ass off at that poem but not cause its funny just cuase you wrote it!

G

I like it. We can clearly see that there is no bi-univocal correspondence between linear signifying links or archi-writing, depending on the poet, and this multireferential, multi-dimensional machinic catalysis. The symmetry of scale, the transversality, the pathic non-discursive character of their expansion: all these dimensions remove us from the logic of the excluded middle and reinforce us in our dismissal of the ontological binarism we criticised previously.

G

*bangs head into wall*

WTF ya just say Py ? hehe jk

Been long time since ye fancy toilet paper word of the day ^^^ been posted here. Well ye made up for all the ones ye got behind upon, in posting this single post right up there ^^.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

I like it. We can clearly see that there is no bi-univocal correspondence between linear signifying links or archi-writing, depending on the poet, and this multireferential, multi-dimensional machinic catalysis. The symmetry of scale, the transversality, the pathic non-discursive character of their expansion: all these dimensions remove us from the logic of the excluded middle and reinforce us in our dismissal of the ontological binarism we criticised previously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea , i like chitlins too