• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Siege Perilous Vice vs. Virtue Shard Status [Start of War - 6/15/15]

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated 6/16/2015

A few new people added to Betrayers list but likely new people who didn't understand event rules... Simple ways to get off list:

Diablo Thantis: Two week break from non loot phase of event, welcome to full loot portion [Violation: looting during non loot phase of event]
T R U/Damnation: Two week break from non loot phase of event, welcome to full loot portion [Violation: looting during non loot phase of event]

Black Jesus, Bane Cross - Agree not work with those on Betrayers list until they are back in good standing for events.

Bane Cross

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Updated 6/16/2015

A few new people added to Betrayers list but likely new people who didn't understand event rules... Simple ways to get off list:

Diablo Thantis: Two week break from non loot phase of event, welcome to full loot portion [Violation: looting during non loot phase of event]
T R U/Damnation: Two week break from non loot phase of event, welcome to full loot portion [Violation: looting during non loot phase of event]

Black Jesus, Bane Cross - Agree not work with those on Betrayers list until they are back in good standing for events.
First off I do not know you, and I do not recognize any attempt you make to label others.

Second off you were not even at the event. So again I do not recognize any attempt you make to label others.

Third off you are a nobody trying to somehow make your opinion of others relevant. I am not sure if this is to somehow give meaning to your "lack of manliness", but rest assured my constituents and I don't give one single ****..that's right not even one.

Fourth off....do you even play siege bro?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I understand you are mad Bane Cross, and I do feel this is not fair as I saw no looting at the event and the FYOU alliance did show at the even, ready to fight. I to dislike the Betrayer list, I don't think it should be there.
It make me sad most of the shard did not join the event. But that their choice.

Lets keep up the fights in towns, TDO will try to be there when we can. TDO will not loot, event or not. Noone if forced to go there. I remember you said in the past, Bane Cross: i mean it just makes a better atmosphere to not loot, people tend to fight more if they dont.

That's wise words!

Last edited:

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off I do not know you, and I do not recognize any attempt you make to label others.

Second off you were not even at the event. So again I do not recognize any attempt you make to label others.

Third off you are a nobody trying to somehow make your opinion of others relevant. I am not sure if this is to somehow give meaning to your "lack of manliness", but rest assured my constituents and I don't give one single ****..that's right not even one.

Fourth off....do you even play siege bro?
Sorry you are so upset, here are event details if you missed them and the reason people didn't show other then FYOU was primarily people who had been looting at the events in non loot phase were present and your group was working with them.

Out of Character Details:

The others are pretty self explanatory but Betrayers are individuals or guilds who have shown they are more interested in undermining the events then participating. If a Betrayer shows up to the first part of the event, Vice vs Virtue hostilities come to a halt and both sides remove the Betrayer to prevent anyone participating from getting griefed. When the Betrayers are removed from the field the Virtue vs Vice battle can continue.

Betrayers are not welcome to the first part of the event but can attend the no holds barred second part. At that time they are welcome to work with or fight anyone they desire. Being a Betrayer isn't a lifetime ban and I hope to work with anyone on that list to get them back to good standing within the community so they can participate in the full event.

PS: Groups that come and start looting during the non loot phase will subsequently be added to the Betrayers group.
If you do not wish to participate in the events that is fine, if you wish to participate and work within the framework which I created that is fine, If you don't that is fine but that just means you are on "Betrayers List".

You are new to events so you likely didn't know about the Betrayers lists or event rules etc.

People that dislike my events or the way they are setup are free not to attend, or create their own with their own rules. There is a loot phase and a non loot phase, breaking that puts you on Betrayers list, working with people on Betrayers list adds you to list.

I have no ill feelings towards you. If you want to be off Betrayers list its as simple as agreeing to event guidelines, if you don't won't too that is okay - Let me know what you want to do.

-Lore

Ol MacDeezy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I understand you are mad Bane Cross, and I do feel this is not fair as I saw no looting at the event and the FYOU alliance did show at the even, ready to fight. I to dislike the Betrayer list, I don't think it should be there.
It make me sad most of the shard did not join the event. But that their choice.

Lets keep up the fights in towns, TDO will try to be there when we can. TDO will not loot, event or not. Noone if forced to go there. I remember you said in the past, Bane Cross: i mean it just makes a better atmosphere to not loot, people tend to fight more if they dont.

That's wise words!

just because they wont loot you or your guild does not mean they wont loot others...because it has already occured...plus them salty little girls would loot any B^A alliance member they had the chance...

Ol MacDeezy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Updated 6/16/2015

dont be foolish these players are all affiliated whether it be by guild or spoken alliance....they will always work together regardless

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I asked Delores, they did not loot her at the event. That was only chance they had to prove it.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You have as much right to your opinion as I have to mine, but I can't agree.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes and I doubt they did know who you was, still they keeped the rules except not accepting, they could not go there.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there a long time and was never looted, not even during the loot phase. had some fun while i was able to be there. not sure who they supposedly looted.
For the record no looting occurred during event this week and that is a great thing. When someone loots during the looting phase, they get a 1 week ban from event and added to betrayer list. The ignore ban they get an extra week, etc.

Everybody makes mistakes in all sports there are rules and consequences for breaking them. Basically looting gets you red carded from the game, fouled out, 1 game suspension, etc.

No big deal, you can dispute the call if you feel you were wronged - reported as looting when you did not, etc. Or just sit in the penalty box, do your time and jump back in the game the next round.

Yes and I doubt they did know who you was, still they keep the rules except not accepting, they could not go there.
What is the point in having rules if people just follow the ones they want too. They did break the loot rules and not showing up to the non loot part is penalty. The "I won't loot this time" or "this time for real I won't loot" isn't good enough.

However I will consider a 1 million gold retainer for Tru/FYOU and another for Diablo to remove them from Betrayers list as well as the rest of the FYOU who were probably dragged into this unaware how it worked.

I will hold the checks until after the event and return if FYOU does not loot, and if they do, I will spread the gold evenly among those who were looted. This retainer can be paid by anyone, so if FYOU wants to give the gold to clear the name that would be great; Freja since you are supporting them and saying they won't loot, you can pay and show your support for them.

This will also place them back on the Vice list with full scores and able to work with any other Vice/Neutral Guilds.

This protects the people who have been continually victimized that have lost faith in attending without being dry looted and also encourages FYOU to play within the rules which I honestly think they want to do.

-Lore

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
For the record no looting occurred during event this week and that is a great thing. When someone loots during the looting phase, they get a 1 week ban from event and added to betrayer list. The ignore ban they get an extra week, etc.

Everybody makes mistakes in all sports there are rules and consequences for breaking them. Basically looting gets you red carded from the game, fouled out, 1 game suspension, etc.

No big deal, you can dispute the call if you feel you were wronged - reported as looting when you did not, etc. Or just sit in the penalty box, do your time and jump back in the game the next round.
Victim was on a noob char, dying alot to FYOU, he was not killing anyone, not looting anyone, only dying alot to FYUO. He only told, that he was not looted. Mish and I was not looted, Delores was not looted so noone was looted. To FYOU, Victims noob char was a total stranger, showing up in town and still they did not loot.

Freja since you are supporting them and saying they won't loot, you can pay and show your support for them.
I never said, they won't loot, I do not control them. It was their choice to not loot and their choice to go to the event. Why would I pay for something I can't control?

*Edited out, my memory forgot something*

I guess I broke some rules this sunday too, as I did not follow the herd and leave town, when FYUO showed up. We had a good event, I'm just sad you did not show up, but I guess that would have costed you GIL's support. Maybe it's time for your Kingdom to stand on it's own feets. It's fine GIL set rules for their guild and alliance, but they do not set the rules for the shard.

TDO stay neutral in this. Our goal is to get the fun back on Siege, to see the new PvP'ers and the old returning PvP'ers stay on Siege.

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone who ends a sentence with "bro" can not be taken seriously...

Ol MacDeezy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Victim was on a noob char, dying alot to FYOU, he was not killing anyone, not looting anyone, only dying alot to FYUO. He only told, that he was not looted. Mish and I was not looted, Delores was not looted so noone was looted. To FYOU, Victims noob char was a total stranger, showing up in town and still they did not loot.

what would a noob character have that they would want or could use?....i know if i kill someone and they dont have anything i want i dont take anything either....imo them not looting was purely circumstantial...and as for you, based off your post of what was transpiring with them just wall trapping and killing you..makes it seem as you were just a mere training dummy for pathetic tactics :D

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Anyone who ends a sentence with "bro" can not be taken seriously...
what would a noob character have that they would want or could use?....i know if i kill someone and they dont have anything i want i dont take anything either....imo them not looting was purely circumstantial...and as for you, based off your post of what was transpiring with them just wall trapping and killing you..makes it seem as you were just a mere training dummy for pathetic tactics :D
I was killed several times, the wall trapping was in the last town I believe. Think they was bored and it was not fun only having us to kill.

And Yes, they do not loot Mish and me, but no looting had always been a way to show respect, just like dry looting always had been a way to show disrespect or make Justice.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated: 6/24/15 (Sorry for the Delay, Busy week in RL).

Changes: Both FYOU and &3 have been moved off Betrayers list and back to Vice. This means they may once again take full part in events and work with any other Vice guilds without penalty.

Now that everyone is off Betrayers list, lets see if we can go out and have some fun, put away past issues and enjoy the non loot portion of events and then the last portion with a loot option. Even the loot option portion, I'd encourage no or light looting as it just seems to promote larger scale battles and create a more fun atmosphere.

Obviously the list I create here is merely a guideline and people may or may not trust all the guilds involved, What I can say is that actions speak louder then any list I can produce and if you come and do a great job, don't loot, you will gain a reputation that will encourage others to come and battle with you.

Good luck and I will post the this week's event tomorrow night,

-Lore

PS: ran out of time so will need to update the shard score later.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All this talk about no loot pvp and the current state of siege where nobody is looting anyone
IS IT NOT TIME?
bring on insurance.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
No item Insurance but cheaper resources, less time eating crafting is needed.

If crafted as well as items from loot did have better basis resists (25% instead of 15%), it would be much easier to put together suits. Crafters could easy craft max resist suits and items from loot would be worth enhanging.

Lower the need for gems and upper resources to 1/3, so if you now need 10 gems and 10 essences, you would only need 3 gems and 3 essences, that would make suits way cheaper and less time eating to make.

Also if you lose your hat it's much easier to make a new hat fit the suit, if you don't have to fight the resists. Crafters and farmers could sell items with 12+ in each resists and you could put together a suit of crafted and looted items.

Guildhouses would again be useful, drop the good item there and members could easy put together a new suit.

It's not looting, that is a problem, it's the pain getting a new suit.

Bane Cross

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sorry you are so upset, here are event details if you missed them and the reason people didn't show other then FYOU was primarily people who had been looting at the events in non loot phase were present and your group was working with them.

If you do not wish to participate in the events that is fine, if you wish to participate and work within the framework which I created that is fine, If you don't that is fine but that just means you are on "Betrayers List".

You are new to events so you likely didn't know about the Betrayers lists or event rules etc.

People that dislike my events or the way they are setup are free not to attend, or create their own with their own rules. There is a loot phase and a non loot phase, breaking that puts you on Betrayers list, working with people on Betrayers list adds you to list.

I have no ill feelings towards you. If you want to be off Betrayers list its as simple as agreeing to event guidelines, if you don't won't too that is okay - Let me know what you want to do.

-Lore
don't care

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I see no post about this Sunday event, but hope we can still do it, see you all there :)

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes sorry, RL was crazy this weekend and I wasn't able to get a post out for event. Hopefully people were able to come out and have some fun. Judging from Kelmo's post, seems people did still show up which is awesome.

See everyone in game soon,

-Lore

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe this Sunday Events are here to stay :)

Now we need more to show up outside the event too. Sure there may be a risk for looting but go anyway. Go 1-2 Allied, depending of your strenght, take the fights, you get. Show good sportmanship if you win, and take it with a smile if you lose.
If you lose, let other side claim the alter. When out of stats and new alter show, give it a try more if not looted and share some fun and gain some PvP training.

Until you have gained some respect, don't run in to expensive gear, when you had seen who will loot and who will not, you can gear up to get better fights with the ones who do not loot and just leave town if you see someone, who looted you earlier, tell them, you can't afford it.

Some may loot something not a part of the suit or stuff like a nice quivers. Guilds do have different looting rules but I believe most will loot very little after a good fair fight.

See you in the towns, don't fear going alone, Sometimes dying is not all bad and you may see, some you thought would dry loot, will show you respect for trying to fight and not loot or loot very little.

See you in towns

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Tanks to all, who was in town this Sunday, it was great fun.
The first town did not give GIL much challenge as we only was 2 TDO.
Next town was better as Parser and Gu'Jek showed up and gave the Vice side a hand. GIL still had the upper hand but much more balanced.
In the 2 last towns, the Vice side got the alters as we now was 3 TDO (Mish, Xanzu and me), Parser, Gu'Jek and Kheloth vs Hoffs, Dyno, Boolean, Susie, Lucues Reginus and Delores running sigels. Did not see Becca and her dragon in last town.
The event went so well, so we took an extra town and all was with no looting.