• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous population

How is it? I was thinking of making a Siege crafter for the heck of it, but was curious if there would even be any point of doing it on that Shard.

Thanks!

Creeger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@BreakevenCloud I only play on Siege, because it’s the best shard, and I think it’s active. However, you should understand that people don’t bank sit on Siege. Since nowhere is really safe, some people don’t care for announcing their whereabouts in general chat, either. So if you log in and go to Luna bank expecting to see people, you’re probably just going to get robbed (by thieves that don’t exist on Siege).
It’s the danger that makes it fun. Come on in!

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As said by Creeger you can't expect to see many people around sitting in a place like all other shards... We are more careful but that doesn't mean the shard is empty :)... Give to the shard a try and see if it can fit for you... We have a guild to help new players on Siege called NEW and there is a good comunity ! We'll wait to see you around !

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
welcome friend! As you can see we have a very reactive community. Like others have said, the only way you'll likely see a group of people is if you join a guild. And EM events when kincade is well enough to rejoin us. Because this is a PvP shard, people don't broadcast their location and even less so if doing something with a group, ye're group will prolly bop you on the head for giving up the groups location. But we are an active, tight knit, community with lot of spirit!

@BreakevenCloud I only play on Siege, because it’s the best shard, and I think it’s active. However, you should understand that people don’t bank sit on Siege. Since nowhere is really safe, some people don’t care for announcing their whereabouts in general chat, either. So if you log in and go to Luna bank expecting to see people, you’re probably just going to get robbed (by thieves that don’t exist on Siege).
It’s the danger that makes it fun. Come on in!
yeah they dont bank sit they just hide, and tell themselves that they are doing the hard way while wearing no ar and stealthing.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
yeah they dont bank sit they just hide, and tell themselves that they are doing the hard way while wearing no ar and stealthing.
I wear whatever is my best all the time, why own it and not wear it lol. Zora got the jump on me in the field while I was farming a few weeks ago, I got away alive, but was wearing near all legendary suit.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If looking for easy kills, there are plenty of shards filled with peace loving trammies that may be more to your liking?

There's a skill that defeats that but as i said, there are no Thieves on Siege . . .
Not on siege they have it detect ****ed. tracking is broke. You have to target the tile they are standing on but when you track the arrow is never in the right place. So you got a shard of people with stealth on nearly every temp they play where they have little chance of being detected talking about how tuff they are for playing Siege its funny.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not on siege they have it detect ****ed. tracking is broke. You have to target the tile they are standing on but when you track the arrow is never in the right place. So you got a shard of people with stealth on nearly every temp they play where they have little chance of being detected talking about how tuff they are for playing Siege its funny.
guess i have practice cause i find plenty of people hidden to stea, err, uhm, borrow from. you are correct that it is harder than prodo but it is not impossible.