• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous PBD lost and found - UPDATED MARCH 15/05

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

I just found a item blessed for KornDogg. If anyone knows him please PM so it can be returned.

W

Weiland

Looking for PBD for Siguard, its a 60+ month account I bought a while back that for some reason didn't come with one..(didn't think to ask about pbd at the time)..

I

imported_Varka

I have two PBD's I've gotten from IDOC's. One is for Vulcan, the other I don't remember.

Vulcan does NOT get his blessed lucky necklace, ethys, pre-patch hero stuff, or all his newbie clothes back, however.

Varka

K

Katharine

Looking for PBD for Akash. Was on blessed Scimitar, if anyone has it please ICQ me at 254378979. Am not totally interested in weapon, just the PBD but will pay for weapon if needed.

D

Darknesss

I have a pbd on a robe that belongs to keldorn. Dont want any gold for it or anything.

G

Edit function is kinda messed up for some reason.

I'll wait a bit and then add the last few listed PBDs to the initial list.

S

Sloan

Updates can still be made even if this thread isn't stickified
the link and information is still stickied

K

Katharine

Found two PBDs

One on Cresant blade for Friagrim

One in deed form for Terd Furgison

ICQ 254378979 if these belong to you.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

<blockquote><hr>

i just found a katana with a personal bless deed for STFU. ok i know what your thinking but it is really and i really have it--katana blessed for STFU

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll pay 50k for that just cause it's funny as hell.

E

elitedragon

I have one for IcyDedPeple but i bought it from a vendor before i found out how they worked so i would have to charge a finders fee for it ICQ me on 248328901 make sure you put Ultima or UO in the add me to your contact list request otherwise i will think its spam and ignore or insult it

E

elitedragon

How the hell do people lose them in the first place?
Wish i had one of my own I heard they were going to re-issue to all accounts hope thats true *crosses fingers*

M

Mangar(cws)

You cant anymore, they were given out as AOS preorder gifts.

Welcome to sieges main problem, the devs have promised for the better part of 2 years to reinstate them on siege, to level the playing field.

But alas here we are, no PBDs yet.

Mangar

F

Freesharder

I have:

Archibald

Robert Franko

Got them from an IDOC, boy, the houses are dropping like flies...

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I have:

Archibald

Robert Franko

Got them from an IDOC, boy, the houses are dropping like flies...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think robert franko is back.

C

Chester of Siege

I ran across a house that fell yesterday, and in the rubble I found a wand blessed to "Pyros". Does anybody know if this person still plays? if so have them get in touch with me, I will return it to them.
Chester

G

A Robert Franko has been around recently...the question is - is it that Robert Franko?

-Skylark

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

Why did this become unstuck. I had to search for it.

Anyway, found in a trash pile, the PBD for Gandalf.