• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous DarkFall Thread.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who all is going to be playing or at least checking it out for a month?

We should all get on the same server even though we all hate to love each other and play as a guild/group under a sp name.

M

Mystikal GIL

I am Puffy.

Let's all get on same server and see what brings eh.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The initial launch is for a Euro server. Sure I'll be trying it out, but it certainly won't be my permanant server once a NA server is in place...la

K

K'torr

Definitely. If it's even half as good as its hype, will probably close my UO account.

EREVOS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will try it but i will not close my uo account. Puffy i will play with you again but this time i will have a better ping since aventurine is next my rl home muhahaha.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha erevos its ok i had fun while u were lagging either way :) its going to fun i just wana know whats going on before it coems to the us.

M

Masumatek

I hope a Siege guild is formed...so that there will be a concentration of Siege players for me to kill instead of being all over the place:). Also, I have to disagree that this thread doesn't belong in the Siege forums;/.

D

Dutchhans

The initial launch is for a Euro server. Sure I'll be trying it out, but it certainly won't be my permanant server once a NA server is in place...la
If you are worried about speed, the UO servers were as fast/slow for me from Chicago as from Amsterdam.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm down Puffy. I'm going to try to get ahold of some OiN and NfC kids to group with.

S

SirThomas

I played Origin/Baja and a little siege before aos a friend of mine Tomas and Stupy Suggested I give you guys a link to our forums. If your interested were basicly 100% from UO minus a couple RL friends from some members.

www.mmodynasty.com

shoot me an icq its 49908763 if you have questions on the guild or you registered and need Set to guild access level that way you can see the guild forums.