• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous at work ...

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recently we had a new player have a major problem
with his house and vendor location, in which
he asked the Siege community for help.
Here is his recent reply to us ,

"The Siege Perilous Community" ...

A week ago while helping another player try to place a house, I accidently hit the place button myself. Thus I condemn my fairly new vendor shop. The shop has other new players, including one that evacuated due to IKE. I posted my delima and immediately received responses to try and assist me. I would like to publically thank all of siege. A special thanks to Ayahausca, also has a crafter named Xander. This honest player held my shop in thier name for one week saving us from IDOC. It only took a few minutes after posting on stratics and my problem was solved. Can you imagine the player coming back after dealing with IKE...and he is still in NEW? We owe so much to a wonderful community.

If anyone can help me locate Lady Gwendar, I have unfinished business and owe her.

To all of siege, stay strong and keep your community as unpolluted as possible. Siege is not for everyone, it shouldn't be, that is why we have a choice where to live. However continue to advertise siege, there are many of us just looking for it but never knew it existed. If I'm going to live here, I need to learn the ways of Siege. And everyone I've met is great at helping me. I die a lot, Wyrm, Krystal, Cheapsuit...and I've gotten back at a couple of them...and the best part is...ROFL, they dont even know it!

Here..I'll say it..I happen to respect Krytal, and someday I'll take her down

This is why I love Siege Perilous so much .
Greta shard, great people .
No Insurance or Blessed items to weigh you down ...
Just old fashioned fun ... ;)

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although of late I have
found that the opposite
has happend and I have
begun to fall in love
with Pacific ...