• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) siege info, and template opinions

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
First, since player versus player thievery is only predominately common on this shard, if one uses the original 2D client and tries to apply item hiding under death robes, or within backpack trapped chests. If the thief uses the enhanced, or 3d client, will they see all backpack contents separated and cataloged in those section squares? Hence, rendering the attempt of layering items in the backpack pointless.

Next, originally I had proposed the idea of a specialization of a staff-fighting samurai, complements to Bo Bo, and the rest, with the suggestions of 120 weapon/bushido/resist, with 90 healing/anatomy/tactics/parry. Now I recently prose something a little different, as follows: 120 mysticism, 100 focus/ninjitsu/hiding/stealth/mace fighting/tactics, I suppose. One could also drop mace fighting and tactics to 90 in order to train stealth to 120 if it makes a big difference to ninjitsu abilities. However, along with wanting to provide aide with interchangeable and balanced efficiency, I would like to try another style as well. My latest project on Chesapeake a couple years back was a fisherman, with a specialization of 120 fishing, 100 magery/archery/evaluating intelligence/alchemy/tactics/focus, by the name of Crossroads.

Please, any words or opinions offered will be logged on the lexicon. Much appreciated.

-As for coming back, it will be soon, but I prefer the route of patience and hard work. I went to see about borrowing a laptop last night, but I chose not to do that. I have another job interview coming up this week and am working toward purchasing a laptop, among other bills and things I have to straighten out. I will say the excitement towards coming back makes patience prove a bit more strain then usual. This route also gives me time to find what part of the river I want to enter before I hit the water. Peace yall, safety, and much love.

Last edited:

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes if the thief uses the enhanced client the layer thing would be pointless, but I imagine the majority, if not all the current thieves are old school and use the 2d classic client so its probably still worth doing, I use 3d but Im not a thief, I assume my backpack just looks like a random mess to thieves using 2d.

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes if the thief uses the enhanced client the layer thing would be pointless, but I imagine the majority, if not all the current thieves are old school and use the 2d classic client so its probably still worth doing, I use 3d but Im not a thief, I assume my backpack just looks like a random mess to thieves using 2d.
Cool, thanks for the info