• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Duelists League Week 7, Restricted, IN 30 MINUTES

M

MeMn0cH

Duelists:
Spyder
Spree
Saturos
Dragon T
Halex

-Duelist's of Siege League Rules-

CHAPTER I. Rules.
In all fairness certain limitations will only be enforced on alternating weeks, and every seasonal championship will be seperately be held alternatingly on ruleset
If any rules are found to be broken by any spectators, or referee's there will be an issue warned, however, a second repremanding will cause a forfeit and loss of 5 points to your name)
The rules are as followed for all even numbered Sundays:

- No armor other then Non-Runic GM made, this includes GM, Helm/Legs/Tunic/Sleeves/Gloves/Gorget
- No artifacts, but no restriction on jewelery as long as it is not an artifact
- No Pots (Poisoned weapons are allowed, you may bring 1 poison pot of each level to use per duel, and the poison must be applied after the wall falls)
- No Petals
- No Pets or summons of any kind
- No Precasts (This includes but is not restricted to, Reactive Armor, Protection, Magic Reflect, Vampiric Embrace, Horrific Beast, Lich Form, Wraith Form)
- No Hiding
- ****iya Darts and Shrukens Allowed
- No Wands
- No Talismens
- Specails Allowed
- No fields

The rules are as followed for all odd numbered Sundays:

- No restriction on armor.
- Artifacts allowed
- Pots allowed (Poison weapons can be pre-poisoned no limit to poison pots brought) (12 of each kind per duel)
- No Petals
- No Pets or Summons of Any Kind
- Form Precasting Allowed (This includes Reactive Armor, Protection, Magic Reflect, Vampiric Embrace, Horrific Beast, Lich Form, Wraith Form)
- No Hiding
- ****iya Darts and Shrukens Allowed
- Enchanted Apples Allowed (Limit 6 Per Duel)
- No Wands
- Talismens allowed
- Specails Allowed
- Fields allowed, (Limit 4 fields to be in play at any time, this total of 4 fields is a sum amount for both contestants.. IE. Mage 1 and Mage 2 can not cast a combined total of more then 4 fields at one time, however once a field drops it can be replaced..)

*Disclaimer: While the event and event location will try to be kept raid free, I do not insure the security of any rare or expensive items brought unblessed to the duel arena and will not replace any items lost before, during, or after the event. I will however attempt to make the event as secure as possible.*

CHAPTER II. Entree Fee & Winnings (Normal & Seasonal)
Every week (currently aiming for sundays at 8pm eastern unless CWS restarts their tourny) there will be an entree fee of 10k per contestant in which 50% of the money collected each week will go into the winners prize money for that week while the other 50% will go into the seasonal championship

The seasonal championship will occur on the first sunday of every other month and will seperately alternate in ruleset due to every other month having the same ruleset otherwise.
The first seasonal championship will have a restricted ruleset, then the second will be a non-restriction, etc etc..
Note: The entree fee for the seasonal championship will be 20k in which will all of the entree fees will go to that seasonal championship

There will be a character registration point (One character per person) in which will take place before each season starts (2 month periods).

The character registration will require that you state your character name and the skills of your character (skill values need not be given if you wish for them to remain confidentail, however the skills in your template MUST be given) through the season you must keep the same template for every week until the season is over in which there will be a new registration.
This is to keep people from equipting a template via soulstones that is most benifical to the ruleset of that week.

CHAPTER III. League Standings and Requirements to Qualify for Seasonal Championship

Inbetween every seasonal championship there will be 8 regular league match dates in which to earn lesser gold rewards, and points in standings to qualify for the Seasonal Championship.
Regular League matches will institute a 1 round winner takes all fight.
(Note: If any match exceeds a time of 7 minutes with no winner, the duel will be stopped in which both parties will stop using pots afterwords every 5 minutes a piece of armor will be removed)

Each Seasonal Championship the top 6 league duelists will be chosen to fight for the seasonal prize in the championship.
Seasonal Championships will institute a best 2 out of 3 rounds wins fight.
(Note: If in seasonal championships the parties are of opposing factions, a 1 round fight will be instituted as an exception due to stat loss)
(Note: If a seasonal championship match exceeds 10 minutes, both parties will stop chugging pots, every 5 minutes afterwords a piece of armor will be removed)

During regular league play the points will be given out as followed:

1st Place - 20 Points
2nd Place - 16 Points
3rd Place - 10 Points
4th Place - 7 Points
5th Place - 5 Points
6th Place - 3 Points
Each additional place, that aquires a win for the current week will recieve 2 points.
While the duelists whom lose in the first round for the current week will recieve 1 point.

Once the top 6 duelists have been selected they will be bracketed as so, (Using letters A-F to diagram the bracket tree)

FIRST ROUND (Best 2 out of 3)
A- Buy
B- Buy
C-
|- Winner (C)
D-
E-
|- Winner (E)
F-

SECOND ROUND (Best 2 out of 3)
A-
|-Winner (A)
C-
B-
|-Winner (B)
E-

FINAL ROUND (Best 2 out of 3)
A-
|-A (Overall winner)
B-
CHAPTER IV. Donations
Donations from non-participants will be accepted, and greatly welcomed in which all donations will also be split 50/50 unless recieved on the upcoming week of a seasonal championship
All donators will be given the priveledge to own a vendor at the house
The vendor can be used to sell anything the tournament permits therefore offering an on-site restock center in which will make equipting easier for contestants and give donators an added money revenue for their support in the tournament

THE HOUSE:

The house is built, unable to get natures furies, or poison walls into the duel pit which is 8x8 in size, with spectators being a level above the duel pit and power words capable of being seen.

The house is extremely close to guardzone, and the yew bank, making it great for restocking and horrible for raiding. I have to thank a dear friend Shalimar for a great gift in practically giving me this house.
Questions? Comments? Wish to help in the building of this event by supporting or being a regular contestant? Wish to be a supporter of this soon to be weekly event? ICQ me at: 223-761-062

The standings so far:
Standings

1) Shakaja - 64 points
2) Pyro - 56 Points
3) Atticus - 34 Points
4) Dragon Tamer - 30 Points
5) Spree - 30 Points
6) Saturos - 29 Point
7) Crunch - 24 Point
8) Puffy - 22 Points
9) Krystal - 20 Points
10) Halex the Savage - 19 Points
11) Aikalai - 18 Points
12) Itachi Uchia - 11 Points
13) Wrym - 9 Points
14) Jim Greco - 7 Points
15) Spyder - 6 Point
16) BlackRose - 5 Points
17) Vixen - 5 Points
18) Bobby Treeman - 4 Points
19) Rick - 3 Points
20) Brook - 1 Points
21) Franko - 1 Points
22) Torek - 1 Points
23) Khamul - 1 Points
24) Wilson - 1 Points
25) Styder - 1 Points
26) Azrak - 1 Points
27) VooDoo - 1 Points

<center> <u> Update!: </u> </center>

- Instead of removing a piece of armor after the first time period of a long duel has expired.. Both contestants will be required to stop chugging or tossing or using all kinds of pots(Excluding Poison pots).

- Instead of having to have a solid template for the period of two months contestants are allowed to change a template every 2 weeks (A period of a restricted and non restricted week must occur)

- Instead of having everyone toss me checks randomly a vendor will be placed which will have to buy a bod right before the event infront of everyone (the name will go above the vendor) and then show me the bod in which they placed..

- Donations will also be sold through bods, bods will be priced at prices from 10k-1mil and all donations will be accepted at ALL times and at the end of the event 1/2 of the money on the vendor will go to the winner..

M

Mandolin

As usual.. I'm in.. *goes back to figuring out why his client keeps crashing*

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

I'll be there as a cheerleader!! I'll also be in VENT this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

How come you haven't been entering Daktara Patty? You were doing well during the Shire season. Better than me at least. I dunno if that was a compliment or insult though.
Just curious.

I'll be in VENT as well..

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Daktara would enter, she could fight you and get a free buy to 2nd round.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

How come you haven't been entering Daktara Patty? You were doing well during the Shire season. Better than me at least. I dunno if that was a compliment or insult though.
Just curious.

I'll be in VENT as well..

[/ QUOTE ]

hummmm, well..... I stopped playing Dak regularly after Hoff's tourney bc I lost interest in PvP. I still wasnt playing her much when Mem started his tourney. I just wasnt motivated to enter her. And now, im just havng fun as a spectator.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

hummmm, well..... I stopped playing Dak regularly after Hoff's tourney bc I lost interest in PvP. I still wasnt playing her much when Mem started his tourney. I just wasnt motivated to enter her. And now, im just havng fun as a spectator.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotcha.. was just curious. At least you're still there.. its fun to have you in the voice chat either way.

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Bump-o was his name-o

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

N

Nerf-Herder

I need to quit drinking, I just tripped and bumped into this thread...

Starts at 8 eastern right?

G

You know, *every* time I've thought that maybe Mem has his [censored] together, I show up, and it's cancelled, or a no-show...

What a waste of my time.

*edit* I expect VMP will be banned from future events for attempting to kill everyone on the roof?

Meh, whatever...

G

Any reason given for the cancellation? There are any number of reasons that Mem, was not able to show up. Hell, I forgot to pay my cable bill once. One time my alarm clock did not go off because some young man plowed his Camaro into a power pole near where I lived.

Before we hang the young lad, lets wait and see. So unless you know something that I do not know, lets give him a break. If there is more to this let us know with in the limits of the RoC.

On another note, it is always chancy to try and run events solo. Real life happens, whether we like it or not. I have learned it is always good to have a back up system in place.

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

On another note, it is always chancy to try and run events solo. Real life happens, whether we like it or not. I have learned it is always good to have a back up system in place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, well, I will make a quick short post as I did notice my absence and didnt forget my event..

However, Kelmo is right, "real life" did happen.. And well tonight was mostly spent in a hospital from about 6:30pm-9:30pm..

Im sorry for those that attended and were gloomy about my absense.. Next week will be week 7 instead.. Once again, my apologies.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mem, I hope everything is okay. Some of us moved to Sloan's for some informal duels. That is, after they got done fighting VMP. You see, the vampires must have gotten tired of waiting and decided to throw down some fields on the spectators. Or, they were just upset we all decided to use vent this week.

M

Mandolin

Hope every thing is alright Mem.. we'll see you there next week!

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Bump-o was his name-o

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Krystal

I'll join mem..

why would we get banned? u all were falling asleep we made it exciting! was an all out duel!

G

i dont know about the others, i saw that you were looting quite a few of them. i for my part surely lost a nice jewelry set and 2 nice weapons and if the ones that attacked will be allowed back into the house ill make sure to make it exciting for those too

M

Mandolin

Count me in again. It was good timing for me since my internet was shoddy at best after being down for 15 hours prior.

G

spectator area of your house. after quite a bit of a fight, we moved to sloans where we duelled in peace without and vmp being able to get into the house

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

Bump. day before :O

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump. day of :O

I

imported_SavageSP

"Next week will be week 7 instead.. Once again, my apologies. "

Is this still the case? about an hour or less from now?*Edit* misread , week 7 not 7 pm, sorry if i confused anyone else besides myself, hehe

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

This is GM (restricted) week again correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye and the events still going on.. Just got home to host the event..